Racing Genk pre-season. Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Toffee

Not worth a penny
Saturday July 22, Everton will play KRC Genk in a pre-season friendly. Match is almost in my back yard. Anyone on here planning to go, or are you saving up for the EL season? Also how many Blues do you expect to travel over for this one?

I've looked into it, but there doesn't seem to be an airport that has a direct flight from Manchester or Liverpool that's close, can you advise? It's my birthday weekend so would be nice to go.
@Dutch Toffee

I've looked into it, but there doesn't seem to be an airport that has a direct flight from Manchester or Liverpool that's close, can you advise? It's my birthday weekend so would be nice to go.
@Dutch Toffee
Ryanair from Manchester to Eindhoven would be the closest. Train to Maastricht about 75 mins I guess. Change for Liege there and than from Liege to Genk. Not the most convenient trip I realise.

With how many are you planning to go?

Ryanair from Manchester to Eindhoven would be the closest. Train to Maastricht about 75 mins I guess. Change for Liege there and than from Liege to Genk. Not the most convenient trip I realise.

With how many are you planning to go?
Just the wife. I don't mind the flight bit, it's the messing around getting trains. I'm not sure then whether to stay over in genk, which would then leave me needing to get back to Eindhoven for the Sunday flight.

But I need a football fix.

Just the wife. I don't mind the flight bit, it's the messing around getting trains. I'm not sure then whether to stay over in genk, which would then leave me needing to get back to Eindhoven for the Sunday flight.

But I need a football fix.
I might be able to pick you up at Sittard CS. One of my mates will drop me off at Genk so I can have a bevvy. Will get back with another mate after the match. If he has enough room in his car it would be no problem and I can drop you at Sittard CS again after the match

If you fancy that, let me know and I'll ask my mates.

Edit: There's a direct train line from Eindhoven to Sittard

I might be able to pick you up at Sittard CS. One of my mates will drop me off at Genk so I can have a bevvy. Will get back with another mate after the match. If he has enough room in his car it would be no problem and I can drop you at Sittard CS again after the match

If you fancy that, let me know and I'll ask my mates.

Edit: There's a direct train line from Eindhoven to Sittard
IMG_0448.PNG

No direct flight to Eindhoven on that date. Can you suggest another place to land?

if anyone has any decent flight details ill be down to go
cba even looking hungover as. ffs cant wait to watch the blues again tho !!!

I'm off that weekend and google maps says it would take me 4 hours to drive there including the channel tunnel crossing.

I'm guessing the club will be selling tickets a couple of weeks before.

Status
Not open for further replies.