Question from Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamianDidonato

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi everyone, i´m from Argentina and i´m going to Liverpool in september, just for twon reasons: The Beatles and Goodison Park. My key question is: how could i get from Liverpool Lime Street to the stadium? And after that, i need to get Gower Street Bus Stop at the Albert Dock. Yes, those are two very importants things to do in just one day, but i don´t have more time.

Thanks!

From this site:

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/everton/train.htm

The main railway station in Liverpool is Lime Street which is over three miles from the ground and is really too far to walk (although it is mostly downhill on the way back to the station), so either head for Kirkdale station or jump in a taxi (about £6). Otherwise you can catch various buses from the bus station which is seven minutes walk away from Lime Street and is well signposted. Either the 19, 19a, 20, 21 or 311 will drop you right outside the ground at a cost of about a £1. The buses are run by Arriva and the journey takes about 15 to 25 minutes dependent on traffic.
What made you become an Evertonian?

(I have great affection for Argentina, myself - I had my honeymoon in Buenos Aires last Christmas and new year and fully intend to go back one day).

Espero que tu pasas un buen rato, tio!

I'd get the train from Central Station (round the corner from Lime St) to Kirkdale and walk if i were you.

Yeah black cab is the best shout. no messing round that way.

I normally get the train to Kirkdale, then walk to the ground through the back streets, but i suppose you need to know the way really.

Don't get any money from the West Derby cash machine, there'd be meltdown if anyone see's an Argentinian there before August 31st.

lol, make sure to wear an everton tracksuit and have a mate that looks like Manuel Fernandes with you and get out of a taxi that looks like it was driven by Bill Kenwright :)

Welcome mate. I'm from Birkenhead (the other side of the river) so never went to the ground via Lime street. Stupid Giraffe seems to have given you the best help though.

¿De que parte sos? Mi mujer es de MDP.

¿Boca o River?

Yeah black cab is the best shout. no messing round that way.

I normally get the train to Kirkdale, then walk to the ground through the back streets, but i suppose you need to know the way really.

Although, if he's going on a match day the blokes in blue all walking in the same direction might be a bit of a giveaway.

Black cab, like many have said right outside of Lime St. Straight to the ground, no more than 10 minute journey, and about £10!

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks a lot for your help. I am not going on a match day so i think i´ll take a cab.
The answers to your questions: I´m from Hurlingham (yeah, a british city), a suburb of Buenos Aires, 30 kms. from downtown. River is my team here. Why am i an Evertonian? Well, i don´t have an answer to that, Everton is my club in Europe since i can remember. And i already have the blue tracksuit.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.