Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo Balls Bigtitez picking out some cracking numbers for the team tonight.
I’m getting fed up with you! Some weeks ago, you stated on here that you would only ever refer to Benitez as the ‘burst spanish knacker‘. I publicly stated my support for this nickname but since then you haven’t used the nickname once. I am now feeling disappointed and utterly let down.

As this is now sufficient grounds to sue someone for damages, i spoke to my solicitor who told me that your written promise on a public forum constitutes a contract which you are now in breach of. Please provide a full list of all your possessions in order that my claim for compensation can be progressed swiftly.

Probably as strong as could be expected. I'm guessing Mina is being rested for Saturday. Kenny needs to have a solid game. I would rather Gordon at 10 and Iwobi LW but this is a big opportunity for both. Davies and Gomes aren't a good partnership for PL games but should be OK against this level of opposition. Godfrey and Holgate together let's hope we don't get bullied in the air. I think we will win 3-1. Rondon, Gordon and Gray to score the goals.

Rondon - poor move.

He has to be given time to rest up beween games, unless maybe Richarlison is in the running for Norwich?
Can’t agree. The excuses are already in that he’s not match fit. So the only way to get match fit is playing. You’re suggesting that someone who hasn’t played be rested.

I’m getting fed up with you! Some weeks ago, you stated on here that you would only ever refer to Benitez as the ‘burst spanish knacker‘. I publicly stated my support for this nickname but since then you haven’t used the nickname once. I am now feeling disappointed and utterly let down.

As this is now sufficient grounds to sue someone for damages, i spoke to my solicitor who told me that your written promise on a public forum constitutes a contract which you are now in breach of. Please provide a full list of all your possessions in order that my claim for compensation can be progressed swiftly.
No I said I would never knowingly use his actual name. I am still sticking to that.

I thought you'd at least like Bigtitez

Status
Not open for further replies.