Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That is a genuinely sickening squad.

And if lonergran starts it really is appalling. Begovic needs game time as he looked shocking on sat.
I know, it really demonstrates how paper-thin our squad is. I wouldn't include any other first team players simply as we can't have any more injuries. Begovic was pants at the weekend (along with most of the team) and fair enough to give him more game time. Mainly I just want to see some of the youngsters demonstrate whether they have anything about them. Most of our starting 11 have no competition for their place and don't ever worry about being dropped.

Apologies if mentioned already. Why not start the young kids at least they have a point to prove. Donny lonergan will sprain an ankle puttin boots on

Apologies if mentioned already. Why not start the young kids at least they have a point to prove. Donny lonergan will sprain an ankle puttin boots on

Because they aren't very good. They just lost to Leicester u23s last night. Why would we then expect them to beat a top half championship side?

Start one or two, yeah maybe. But start a lot of kids? Nope, may as well not turn up.

Once again, I’m unable to watch or listen to this so respectfully ask some of the more rational posters like @Kev The Rat or @ForeverEverton to give me regular updates please

We’ve got a mountain of Hobnobs, Frazzles and poppers in the bomb shelter, ready for the aftermath of the game, if you care to join us mate.

James Rodríguez is even putting in a guest appearance on the karaoke, as the post match entertainment, singing the Spirit of the Blues.

He’s waived his usual appearance fee, as he’s now got more money than Carlos Escobar and has run out of places to stash it.

Because they aren't very good. They just lost to Leicester u23s last night. Why would we then expect them to beat a top half championship side?

Start one or two, yeah maybe. But start a lot of kids? Nope, may as well not turn up.
I have the same feeling about the First team depth at the moment. I'm sure benitez has a plan 0-0-10 with rush goalie

Tougher ask than Norwich at home on Saturday. We’d best be prepared for a club that will get after us and a home crowd in full throat backing them.

we will win and advance but we will have to work 90 minutes for it.
Can see both being tough games at the moment, which is a fairly damning indictment of what is going on at Everton currently!

Status
Not open for further replies.