Quality players to follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel frustrated at the lack of movement in the transfer market like everyone else. It comes to something when my family spent more money on tickets for yesterdays game than Moyes has spent on transfers recently. However, once a blue always a blue and you support the team no matter what!

Couldn't have said it better.
This whole pre-season and beginning of season has been nothing short of highly frustrating, but we've put up with the relegation struggles of not too long ago, the Peter Johnson era, Walter Smith as manager playing 5 centre-backs at home (although Moyesie wasn't far off yesterday haha) and so I will complain, and so I should, I pay good money to watch my team, it's my prerogative to complain, but I will support the team no matter what.

All that being said, I'd be less pissed off if we signed a big name before the window shuts. If we don't, I will still be there for the Standard game, in my season ticket seat, and then the derby.

Don't forget we've still got Cahill to come back into the team, and hopefully Ossie isn't out for too long either. And Peanuts.

Fingers X

But to be honest i think Moyesy has money but i dont think he will spend much of it on players he doenst really want i can see us signing one maybe two more players like Castillo and Jacobson maybe 5 mill or so and he will hold tight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.