Qualities the next Everton manager needs to possess

Status
Not open for further replies.
200m is a max of 3 top players. Athletico Madrid would still be better. We need someone with mixture of pragmatism and gets the team punching above their weight. And then slowly adds to a team with carefully chosen players that fit into the system and the team ethos. Rather than the scatter gun approach to transfers we seem to currently employ.
Correct 3 possibly 4 top class players, but some of the dead wood would raise extra funds, also staggered payments. So £200 million would be a good start.

Key requirements ;

(1) Intimidating - We need someone who will fight, insult, not take excuses from Board, Players, Media, Opposition and even fans ;-)
(2) History - Does'nt matter of the level of game and where but he/she improved whoever they managed, got promoted or won something
(3) Crazy Private Life - I want someone who was a rebel/nutcase ;-) arrested for something, had affairs with players, players wifes or oppositions teams or wifes, make crazy conspiracy theories or punched media in face for stupid questions! Someone super interesting that you could make a netflix series out of the mad stuff he/she did!

At least if /when everything goes down the toilet it won't be as boring as the last 4 fools we've had in charge :)

I want someone committed to playing a front three of DCL - Kean - Richarlison.

Kean is special and has been wasted by Silva.

Key requirements ;

(1) Intimidating - We need someone who will fight, insult, not take excuses from Board, Players, Media, Opposition and even fans ;-)
(2) History - Does'nt matter of the level of game and where but he/she improved whoever they managed, got promoted or won something
(3) Crazy Private Life - I want someone who was a rebel/nutcase ;-) arrested for something, had affairs with players, players wifes or oppositions teams or wifes, make crazy conspiracy theories or punched media in face for stupid questions! Someone super interesting that you could make a netflix series out of the mad stuff he/she did!

At least if /when everything goes down the toilet it won't be as boring as the last 4 fools we've had in charge :)
We should ask Jim McLean to come out of retirement. At the very least he will have the first team squad cleaning the toilets and stadium facilities, making us the cleanest club in the country!

Without the cash of Mansoor and Roman he needs to be lucky it's taken the shte billions and decades of false dawns to get to a point of almost certainly winning the Prem although the cups en route must have eased the journey

Hello mein frandelinos

Not a good day for us supporting Everton.

A new boss feels inevitable now. What qualities / characteristics do YOU feel the next manager should have?

A quick five from me:

1. Has a passionate hatred from a long-held grudge against Gylfi and never has him near the squad.
  2. HATES players with long hair and weird glasses and treats the same as Gylfi
  3. Likes winning football matches and scoring blammos
  4. Has a vocabulary that allows for intelligible, tolerable press conferences
  5. Is not Phil Neville, Mark Hughes or Martin O'Neill
What i feel?
What I want is to cut the crap and face up to what Everton is.
Its working class roots and community at the core.
Its not superficial, consumerist, arrogant
Its not the aspirational delusions of the shower across the park or Man U, they are just pawns, cattle to be herded.

I want to see Everton stick it up to the overlords and the establishment clubs - RS and ManU.
To not follow the path of Man City and Chelsea and the privileges they have brought.

There is a way. I maybe a fool but I believe in what DBB and others are trying to do.
There is a revolutionary, anti establishment bent to what they are doing, its legitimacy is its community.

But nothing will change until they wake up to what's needed on the pitch.

We must give up this fawning for the razzle dazzle and starlets, the game the Sky 6 monopolize and covet as the expression of superiority.
Instead turning to a system that can challenge this - two examples being Atletico Madrid and Leicester.

We need to start building through a counter attacking system.
A system that says you will not walk over us, we will not be beaten.
We need to be Ali on the ropes against Foreman, tiring them out, waiting to move and make the knockout blow.
When the hedonistic snowflakes hesitate, we'll put the ball in the net.

We need to find players who know the absurdity of their wealth and life and want something more, something real, something to fight for, something to stand up for - and Everton, if it stands up itself, out there on the pitch, it'll provides that place for them.
Build it and they will come.

If you look at Atletico, they play hard and tight and strike like a viper.
If you look at Leicester, they break chains and strike without hesitation.

What we need is not one manager, one saviour. Its hit and miss, its what we've just seen, 'a gamble'.
We need a series of managers that will bring and build this ethic.
If it was me, given who is available, I'd start with Micheal O'Neill, if Northern Ireland don't qualify for the Euros.

What i feel?
What I want is to cut the crap and face up to what Everton is.
Its working class roots and community at the core.
Its not superficial, consumerist, arrogant
Its not the aspirational delusions of the shower across the park or Man U, they are just pawns, cattle to be herded.

I want to see Everton stick it up to the overlords and the establishment clubs - RS and ManU.
To not follow the path of Man City and Chelsea and the privileges they have brought.

There is a way. I maybe a fool but I believe in what DBB and others are trying to do.
There is a revolutionary, anti establishment bent to what they are doing, its legitimacy is its community.

But nothing will change until they wake up to what's needed on the pitch.

We must give up this fawning for the razzle dazzle and starlets, the game the Sky 6 monopolize and covet as the expression of superiority.
Instead turning to a system that can challenge this - two examples being Atletico Madrid and Leicester.

We need to start building through a counter attacking system.
A system that says you will not walk over us, we will not be beaten.
We need to be Ali on the ropes against Foreman, tiring them out, waiting to move and make the knockout blow.
When the hedonistic snowflakes hesitate, we'll put the ball in the net.

We need to find players who know the absurdity of their wealth and life and want something more, something real, something to fight for, something to stand up for - and Everton, if it stands up itself, out there on the pitch, it'll provides that place for them.
Build it and they will come.

If you look at Atletico, they play hard and tight and strike like a viper.
If you look at Leicester, they break chains and strike without hesitation.

What we need is not one manager, one saviour. Its hit and miss, its what we've just seen, 'a gamble'.
We need a series of managers that will bring and build this ethic.
If it was me, given who is available, I'd start with Micheal O'Neill, if Northern Ireland don't qualify for the Euros.

Enjoyable until that last bit mate lol

O'Neill has just joined an even madder club than us - Stoke

Absence of ginger hair.
david_moyes-465585.jpg

He's a lovely grey these days

Status
Not open for further replies.