Qualities the next Everton manager needs to possess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon to even tempt someone like him, he would have to be the best paid PL manager and have a £200 million transfer fund. Then we would only have a very slim chance of him even talking to us.
200m is a max of 3 top players. Athletico Madrid would still be better. We need someone with mixture of pragmatism and gets the team punching above their weight. And then slowly adds to a team with carefully chosen players that fit into the system and the team ethos. Rather than the scatter gun approach to transfers we seem to currently employ.

Some fight, desire and will to win.

Someone who doesn’t accept second best.

A nasty little bleeder who will take no prisoners!

I think the most important thing is he has to be a proper manager because Silva looks likes he's just been taken from his real job as a hospital porter and told to blag that he's a manager and he actually knows what he's doing.

Getting to the point were I don’t think it matters what managers/players we bring in, we get the same outcome.

Might just swerve it altogether

1) Not be - Silva, Benitez, Hughes, Moyes, Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce, Pardew etc
2) Actually have a 'king clue.
2a) Don't have a rigid 'philosophy'...in fact have any philosophy at all bar winning
2b) Don't spout total wham at pressers.
3) Be 'lucky'
4) Win stuff...actual games will do for a start, then build up to a silver pot as you go.

1) Not be - Silva, Benitez, Hughes, Moyes, Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce, Pardew etc
2) Actually have a 'king clue.
2a) Don't have a rigid 'philosophy'...in fact have any philosophy at all bar winning
2b) Don't spout total wham at pressers.
3) Be 'lucky'
4) Win stuff...actual games will do for a start, then build up to a silver pot as you go.

i'd take Rafael tomorrow and i can't stand him

but he's miles ahead of silva .. can set teams up and is fluid with formations

Only one manager in world football has this record

The only manager in history to have won the UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup, UEFA Champions League, and the FIFA Club World Cup

Currently working in exile in Chine....go get him EFC

Status
Not open for further replies.