QPR vs Everton, Sunday 22nd March

Are you bothered any more?

• Yes

• No

• Cheese on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 points to guarantee safety and "enjoy" the last 8 games. Awesome.

Not going to happen the way this season has gone is it?

Problem is for QPR wuld be a do or die final...for us just another clueless possession game

I'd like to go....

Robles
Coleman stones jags Baines
McCarthy
Gibson barkley
Lennon Lukaku mirallas

Will probably go..

Howard...oh god knows what masterstroke he'll pull this week!!

saw this elsewhere... had a giggle

Howard
Hibbert, Alcaraz, Distin, Oviedo
McGeady, Besic, Barry, Atsu
Naismith
Kone

#RobertosRevenge

If we win this the Kiev debacle will be forgotten. It needs to be a win, though, a draw will be like a loss because QPR are $hi te.

And an emphatic win at that, not a flukey, late 1-0.

Oh gawd,where did it all start to go wrong? for me back end of last season Palace at home,next game after we'd convincingly taken Arsenal to the cleaners,a real opportunity that night to kick on and get that elusive CL spot,yet we defended like kids and a golden chance was spurned,and we've defended like kids ever since:(

The Palace defeat was far more to do with a bizarre team selection and line up than our defending. It was the first time martinez had everyone puzzled. On paper it looked totally imbalanced, with too many players in it who wouldn't fancy having to track back. And so it proved.

There have been other factors like injuries, poor pre-season, squad rotation etc this year but that night
Pulls did a number on us and we looked so shaken defensively much like has happened in a lot of games this year. When I saw the names that night I thought we would score 6 but in reality it led to the imbalance we have seen a lot when we just don't have a solid centre to the team and we don't get the ball back quickly enough.
Although we were dead unlucky that night too, lots of missed chances.

First time in months that I won't see it as I'll be at a match the exact same time. Please win and I promise I'll won't watch any more Everton games in this season if it becomes a good jinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.