Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluelife

Player Valuation: £40m
Has this been done like??

A win tomorrow and 11th place might JUST be on the cards

romelu-lukaku-564969.jpg

Oh gawd,where did it all start to go wrong? for me back end of last season Palace at home,next game after we'd convincingly taken Arsenal to the cleaners,a real opportunity that night to kick on and get that elusive CL spot,yet we defended like kids and a golden chance was spurned,and we've defended like kids ever since:(

Oh gawd,where did it all start to go wrong? for me back end of last season Palace at home,next game after we'd convincingly taken Arsenal to the cleaners,a real opportunity that night to kick on and get that elusive CL spot,yet we defended like kids and a golden chance was spurned,and we've defended like kids ever since:(
The Palace defeat was far more to do with a bizarre team selection and line up than our defending. It was the first time martinez had everyone puzzled. On paper it looked totally imbalanced, with too many players in it who wouldn't fancy having to track back. And so it proved.

Your preview took less than half an hour to read and a further six hours to make sense of.

I like it.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.