Pubs at fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks Esk, coming in from darkest essex with 2 of my sons,, hope to see loads of blues in there mate.
Blimey - I am doing exactly the same - coming from deepest darkest Essex, (not as dark as Canvey - that is ermmm pretty dark) - with 2 sons. Will the 8 bells open early? Says 1200 on website. Not early enough for me. If not, cross the bridge and a Weatherspoons is on the left (The Rocket), that will be open with the larks.

8 bells is a fulham away fans pub, right outside the tube station, on the bridge. chelsea home fans pub. met up with everton fans there a few times. the landlady is a kopite.

Blimey - I am doing exactly the same - coming from deepest darkest Essex, (not as dark as Canvey - that is ermmm pretty dark) - with 2 sons. Will the 8 bells open early? Says 1200 on website. Not early enough for me. If not, cross the bridge and a Weatherspoons is on the left (The Rocket), that will be open with the larks.
where you going from mate ?

stuff it any spares for the fulham game? ill drive and pick you up. 8 bells is a great pub and all night drinking in the premier inn.

No mate sorry, I am flying to KL in the morning, am meeting some clients at the Malaysian F1

You are going to the game I hope? Have a great time and leave with 3 points please!

Aye, taking Nat and her brother. He's over from Warsaw for the weekend- he was insistant we go.

Sounds like you'll be having fun - hope we do, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.