Pub Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad there's a good match on after us tomorrow so I can actually enjoy a game watching a game of football that day instead of going through the horror of nerves the derby is

....wherever you are across the world there will be times during and after the match when we all think of eah other either in solace or celebration. Lets hope its the latter followed by such sweet dreams and a Monday to bask in the glory. Regardless, we will still be Blues and 20 times better than our neighbours.

....wherever you are across the world there will be times during and after the match when we all think of eah other either in solace or celebration. Lets hope its the latter followed by such sweet dreams and a Monday to bask in the glory. Regardless, we will still be Blues and 20 times better than our neighbours.

Is right Eggs.

I've just eaten four of you scrambled. Was nice.

Just sing loud and proud boys and I'll be happy.
Can't wait untill I actually get a job and get off this 2.69 p/h apprenticeship.
Will NEVER miss a game.

Watching it here in France at my local bar which shows PL football but mercifully has zero British punters. I will as normal make a holy racket should we score and if by some f*cking miracle we happen to win I will be staying in there till I drop

Watching it here in France at my local bar which shows PL football but mercifully has zero British punters. I will as normal make a holy racket should we score and if by some f*cking miracle we happen to win I will be staying in there till I drop

There will undoubtedly be a French Kopite in a Snide Shirt with Cisse on, and some lad in a 1977 awaytop DAT USSSED tER GO ALL DA TIME LAAR, HOME AWAY IN YOURUP DA LOT LAD.

You will fall out with the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.