Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought Klassen turned down Napoli because his agent discovered leaving the Prem would have scuppered some sponsorship deal he had? It was very late in the day when he changed his mind and stayed so there was definitely something that came up in the process rather than a desire to stay and fight which would have put a stop to the deal before it gained any traction.

Something about “image rights” I believe.

The Napoli owner likes to own them for his players. Bizzarely, he has them appear in cameo roles in films he makes.

No we couldn't. If a player isn't interested in uprooting his very settled family and leaving Roma for Chelsea then exactly why do you think he'd be interested in the upheaval for a move to Everton? We all have our opinions on who we should be signing and selling but just because you can buy them on FIFA doesn't mean real life works out like that.
Didn't say he would come to Everton, just you could of signed a striker of his quality for that price. Why didn't we make arrangements about Giroud signing in July, then if his wife didn't want to move to Liverpool, we would have had a month to sign somebody new. The point I'm making, if we can spend a month trying to to Sigs who we din't even need, why couldn't we have spent that time of signing at least 2 strikers and a replacement left back. We just had a disastrous transfer window, that has led to us having no quality striker. Tosun will take time to settle, we don't have time. We knew Bolaise would be out for ages, why not sign a top class winger in the summer? We just have a deadly mix of old players, average players such as the Snide, Gueye, Williams, Keane, Klassen and Martina, mixed with players with very little experience, Kenny, Davies, DCL, Tosun, Vlasic and Lookman when he returns, its a recipe for disaster. Ever since that divvy Walsh came in, we have just bought a load of rubbish, even Bobby brought in mostly decent players.

We could of got Dzeko for the same price as Sigs,

Didn't say he would come to Everton,

giphy.gif

Being down in London there's not a lot I can personally do to show the club just what i think, but if Sam is not gone by tomorrow morning i would love to see a protest in the immanent future.
Know this is wrong but the clubs left us with formation of the Prem so always an Everton supporter but care about 5 percent of what I did.

I meant we had the money to sign him, not that he would definitely left Roma for us. Also players change their mind during the season, players who look like they're going to leave, actually stay. It looked like Klassen would leave, he didn't, it looked like we were going to sign Giroud we didn't. Sol Campbell din't look like he was going to go to Arsenal. Why would a player, whose in form playing for a decent side like Roma want to a club that are in poor form, it's looks like Contes going to get sacked, Conte fell out with Costa and plenty of players have ended up failing at Chelsea, most notably Salah. It look like Sigs wasn't going to sign, yet he did. Nowadays things constantly change, we could of got Dembele from Celitc and Llorente from Swansea. If you can afford their fee and wages, you have a good chance of getting that player. I don't think many players would want to sign for a manager, that if going to get sacked soon.

Another thing that needs to be mentioned, is how easy it is to beat us at the moment. Look at the ease Arsenal beat us both at GP and last week. Just look at the FA cup derby game, we were within 10 minutes of a replay, we concede a stupid goal. Bolaise tries a ludicrous shot, when he could of passed it to Sigs. Niasse smiling after conceding a goal kick in the 91st minute. We get a goal before half time at Southampton, we go straight back out and concede. Just look how easy United scored 3 goals past us earlier on in the season, the pathetic performances against Atalanta. It's one thing to be rubbish when you don't spend any money, but when you spend huge amounts of money an we're worse than we were when we spent very little, people do have to ask questions about whats going on at the club. Even last season we put in some disgraceful performances away from home, Burnley, Southampton, Spurs, Swansea, Bournmouth and Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.