Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s quite simple. In the year when our new stadium should start to be built he was brought in to keep us up and that only. Hence the 18 month contract. He knows and we know he will be gone in the summer with his fat bonus in his fat arse.

We are a top 10 side. I think it a little churlish to protest against a manager who keeps this club punching above its weight. We just cannot compete with the moneyed clubs so I think Sam's nurturing of homegrown talent (Davies, JonJoe etc) and young budding talent like DCL is the way forward.
I think we're all a wee bit down after tonight's game, but I'm loath to kneejerk over it. Coming up,if we can get something against a very good Palace team, and if Bournemouth let their guard down against Huddersfield, we will be sitting pretty in 9th which, in a league as difficult as the PL, is something we can all really puff our chests out about.
lol
We are a top 10 side. I think it a little churlish to protest against a manager who keeps this club punching above its weight. We just cannot compete with the moneyed clubs so I think Sam's nurturing of homegrown talent (Davies, JonJoe etc) and young budding talent like DCL is the way forward.
I think we're all a wee bit down after tonight's game, but I'm loath to kneejerk over it. Coming up,if we can get something against a very good Palace team, and if Bournemouth let their guard down against Huddersfield, we will be sitting pretty in 9th which, in a league as difficult as the PL, is something we can all really puff our chests out about.
Puff our chests out. FFS

sam has us punching above our weight? Jesus Christ.

Best way to protest is to not turn up at Goodison.

But therein lies the rub.

33,000 or thereabouts of us wh9 turn up every game have already bought season tickets.

I for one am not going to pay for the priviliege of sittting at home, listening to Jeff and Kammy :blush:

It ain’t like the old days when a season like this would see 10,000 wiped off the average gate by this stage.

Any protests should be directed at kenwright,as long as that fraud,is involved in any capacity within the club,we are doomed,been the instigator of our failings and been the cause of our worst spell ever since 1878.
It frustrates me that the majority of fans think he's boss,cause he's a blue,unbelievable they can't/won't accept the truth.
This....Clap Clap Clap.....its not as if we as fans had not been warned about his incompetence.

Nice try.

Jesus wept what’s wrong with some of you FFS!

just brilliant....I suspect a few posters have been suckered by this.....

giphy.gif

Only Everton could have duff seasons yet still break Season ticket sales year on year. It will be the same no matter what we do this season. I think the board will take more notice of that than a few protests.

The last 3 Manager seems have took any effort I might have once made to protest. I just really can’t be bothered anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.