Protest Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll never happen, all of our fans are here to stay. They wouldn't have supported Everton in the first place if they were glory hunters.

You know what mate the thing is and I include myself here btw. ( with the not getting of my ass to protest ) To many of our fans aren't assed and aren't ambitious atall so it suits kenwright to a t. The ones who are obviously want change and can see the clubs going knowere fast. So when the ones who aren't assed clap him and say oh he's a blue boss etc that's the type. But I can bet if we went down the fans would turn like a pack of wolves the ones who haven't and kenwright and co would be of like a rocket with money in there ass pocket

What exactly would you be protesting? We spent a fucktonne of money in the summer (admittedly on the wrong players) they have sacked the manager and looking for a new one and, while I know I'm tempting fate here, there is a new stadium on the horizon....

Unless you want to make the shower of [Poor language removed] we have on the field redundant or just sack the entire coaching staff what would you seriously ask of the club?

I personally have no idea what is going on, all our players have just turned turd and uninterested. I'm genuinely worried as I just can't see any positives at all.

everton_clown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.