Proposed changes to the Premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testament to every fan if the sides who have went against their clubs there.

We can’t give our league over the the American way.

Anyone who follows the US sport threads knows I love it, but it suits them. Hundreds of years of tradition will not be ruined because Liverpool and United want to flat track bully their way to all money.

Who’s have ever thought it? United and Liverpool getting into bed together?

I've been to many games in Scotland too and can honestly say I have never seen a fight. Not saying there hasn't been any, of course there has, just not in my immediate vicinity. If your experience is that there has been fighting in your vicinity, then that will obviously cloud your judgement, the same way my experience has no doubt clouded mine.

But to come from England and complain about other countries having violence at football games is a bit laughable really.

Anyway, I fear we are going to get off track. More money for lower league clubs is good, power grab by the 2 red teams is bad
Have you ever been to the Weston homes community stadium ?

Testament to every fan if the sides who have went against their clubs there.

We can’t give our league over the the American way.

Anyone who follows the US sport threads knows I love it, but it suits them. Hundreds of years of tradition will not be ruined because Liverpool and United want to flat track bully their way to all money.

Who’s have ever thought it? United and Liverpool getting into bed together?

We should not be too shocked.

The RS and the Red Mancs have always been two cheeks on the same a/hole.

I'm sure a handful of Premier League clubs would love Parry to go.

Problem is he's employed by the EFL, whose clubs (almost unaminously) like the work he has done with Project Big Picture - I mean getting some of the leading clubs in the PL to agree to an injection of £250m to save the lower league plus 25% of future PL revenues is a great deal for his 72 clubs.

I would think that the bottom 2 divisions would just be happy with the lifeline and not give a toss, who bends over for who in the top 2 divs.

In the Championship, while all might dream of playing in the CL, how many have an actual chance of getting into the Prem and staying there? 4, 6?

Sorry, long day at work and a lot of pages to go through. I am not sure what the lower leagues are cheering about

Option 1:

Here's 250m in the bank
Give the 2 big red men all the power

Option 2:

Here's 250m in the bank
Tell the 2 big red men to do one

Why is there such a drama about this? Tell the top flight clubs to ensure the future of the lower tiers and get on playing football. For grass roots. For clubs bringing up lads playing in the lower leagues who strive for the premier league. For those that want to play for England.

It's not rocket science to work out who wants the money more

Sorry, long day at work and a lot of pages to go through. I am not sure what the lower leagues are cheering about

Option 1:

Here's 250m in the bank
Give the 2 big red men all the power

Option 2:

Here's 250m in the bank
Tell the 2 big red men to do one

Why is there such a drama about this? Tell the top flight clubs to ensure the future of the lower tiers and get on playing football. For grass roots. For clubs bringing up lads playing in the lower leagues who strive for the premier league. For those that want to play for England.

It's not rocket science to work out who wants the money more
They won't do it for the sport because they don't love the sport like we do. They have one love: money. Yes, John Henry and whichever tithead Glazer it is support their clubs but they don't do it because they love seeing them win trophies and winning football matches. They do it because winning is more money. Everything they propose is not for football but for money.

They won't do it for the sport because they don't love the sport like we do. They have one love: money. Yes, John Henry and whichever tithead Glazer it is support their clubs but they don't do it because they love seeing them win trophies and winning football matches. They do it because winning is more money. Everything they propose is not for football but for money.

I get what you are saying. But the offer sounds like:

We have 250m for you guys (oh and here is some other little things we would like to add on)

I just don't get why the they aren't just saying hand over the 250m you eejits

Where would they go
EFL
Who makes way
When they win the league where do they go
Will the players want to play in Stoke on a wet and windy Wednesday night
They have no where to go
European league is a way off yet and will only take 4 max
4 English
3 Spanish
3 German
3 Italian
2 French
3 other randomers ,probably Holland ,Portugal Sweden
A super league won’t be much fun when the Man Utd and Liverpool are struggling to finish mid table and failing to to win trophies for decades.

It used to be the Top 4, which were the 4 clubs that claimed the champions league places every year. Then Man City came along and finished top 4, then Spurs did the same. It was impossible for the media to consider talking about a top 4 without rs or utd, so then created the phrase big 6
This is exactly it.

Status
Not open for further replies.