Proposed changes to the Premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.
The domestic league would survive and grow without anyone who doesn't want to be here' let them have their super league the rest of world football can carry on as normal. the 'super league' clubs fans would soon get fed up I reckon. At the end of the day the league is the bread and butter for clubs. It's how all these clubs came into existence and now they are biting the hand that fed them.

Last edited:
I think if Man utd and Liverpool left the premier league, the premier league would survive, if there was still champions league, but I suppose the question would be, "who is in the champions league?" if other clubs from top leagues are also not in the champions league like, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, AC Milan, Paris St German, Ajax, etc, would a Champions League still be viable and would it attract the same type of TV revenue that it does today.
I would say probably not, at least initially. I actually quite like the idea of Rangers and Celtic joining the premier league if there were places available.
Personally I don't think this will ever happen. I still think the uefa will just restructure the champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.