Prince Rupert’s Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what? If your thinking the Hillsbrough memorial then fellow blues as well as RS would be out for blood for the [Poor language removed] who did it.

Not sure but I can see something happening, there’s bound to be a similar level of IQ amongst blues as well somewhere.

This is angering me now. Some gobshites who are half arsed kopites who think this is funny . You know it's not real fans, probably scallies who live nearby 'having a laugh ' which makes it even worse.

Genuinely bothers me this. It's not even the Everton connection, it's just disrespectful for a part of Liverpool's history.

And what makes it worse is that there is no public damnation of this. No media voice to drive home how shameful this is. Just a mention of it happening and praising blokes who did naff all but turn up too late to clean it?!

Absolutely spot on.

This is scumbags being scumbags and playing up to some internet fan banter culture or other.

Almost certainly someone from the area, as you can’t imagine they’ve travelled far to do it, so dragging down their own neighbourhood.

Saw a video on twitter - an Everton fan - calling it out rightly.

Saying whoever is doing it (and the mural defacing too) is playing up to the stereotypes people from outside Liverpool have of scousers.

I’m not scouse but my family is, so I’m fond of the place and the people, but he’s dead right about that.

Who is pulling these little scallies up to say they’re behaviour isn’t good enough? Nobody.

Most people (on all sides) are just going “god look at them reds/blues behaving like what they do” when the reality is a small portion of both sides let themselves and their city down pretty regularly, and are getting away with it.

Imagine the outrage if it was the other way around.

Protests, petitions, you name it

This is the sort of thing I mean. Forget “them” and “us” comparisons.

It’s nevessary to “be better” and hold people up to be too. Not say stuff like that. It’s pathetic.

The one bit I dont agree with is the "real fans",every single time they are involved in something that shout comes out,coach bricked "not real fans", scally with a hammer "not real fans", see a pattern here?
The thing is though mate , it never is.

Sure you can get the odd divvy in a fanbase but chances are, the ones who are doing stuff like this are not real fans. I know real kopites, I know half arsed ones as well. And I would put my money on who would be doing stunts like this for a laugh.

The one bit I dont agree with is the "real fans",every single time they are involved in something that shout comes out,coach bricked "not real fans", scally with a hammer "not real fans", see a pattern here?

What defines a real fan though? Someone who goes the game and sings the songs but then acts the knob and lets down their club by their actions and drags down the standards of their city doesn’t deserve to be called a real fan, however you Square it.

They’re a scum bag, simple as that.

Everton has them. Liverpool has them. Aston Villa has them. Accrington Stanley probably has them.

This really is beyond a joke now. That fellas house vandalised. The tower twice, red flares and fireworks on the building supposedly 'owned' by our fabled billionaire. On top of Colgate's comments and rs 'fans' drinking their own piss, their behaviour all season. Something has to be done, I'm fearful there will be harsh retaliations of vandalism coming their way.

Anyone got a decent hacksaw? Able to meet outside Anfield?

This really is beyond a joke now. That fellas house vandalised. The tower twice, red flares and fireworks on the building supposedly 'owned' by our fabled billionaire. On top of Colgate's comments and rs 'fans' drinking their own piss, their behaviour all season. Something has to be done, I'm fearful there will be harsh retaliations of vandalism coming their way.
Drinking their own piss??? I've seen that said in a few places now.. WTF have I missed, no pictures needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.