Votes: 70 25.7%
  • £18m

Votes: 111 40.8%
  • £27m

Votes: 64 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You obvs can't see it. He's 19, been asked to hold the ball up (which is being lumped to him by jags etc from 60 yards) with his back to goal against premier league defenders, wins enough flick ons but there is NEVER anyone anywhere near him to collect, total thankless task that he has won many plaudits for. He has all the making to be a fantastic striker, a year on loan would really suit him and give him time to realise his potential.

You obvs can't see it. He's 19, been asked to hold the ball up (which is being lumped to him by jags etc from 60 yards) with his back to goal against premier league defenders, wins enough flick ons but there is NEVER anyone anywhere near him to collect, total thankless task that he has won many plaudits for. He has all the making to be a fantastic striker, a year on loan would really suit him and give him time to realise his potential.
Other than working hard and being able to win a few headers, there's no standout quality. Bang average

Other than working hard and being able to win a few headers, there's no standout quality. Bang average
I remember people saying the same thing about Joe Royle and Sharpie.19 years of age he's got great potential that's why we signed him.

HAHA, his last game he was on his own against a beast 75mil defender trying to control 60 yard hit n hopes, he did very well even to keep the 3 RS defenders working with his constant movement. If Shane Long had done that (which is basically what he does) he'd have been praised for it even though he has be at if for about 15 years. DCL is 19 ffs.

He could do with a loan out next season

Without question, people giving him grief for not scoring goals totally ignore the fact that he wouldn't even be starting a single game had we managed to sign a CF in the summer. Hr deserves so much credit for the way he has got on with it.

HAHA, his last game he was on his own against a beast 75mil defender trying to control 60 yard hit n hopes, he did very well even to keep the 3 RS defenders working with his constant movement. If Shane Long had done that (which is basically what he does) he'd have been praised for it even though he has be at if for about 15 years. DCL is 19 ffs.
Curious that you compare him to Shane long who is a hideous footballer, sure they work hard but there's simply no standout quality

I remember people saying the same thing about Joe Royle and Sharpie.19 years of age he's got great potential that's why we signed him.
At 19 Joe was banging them in for a team that were just about to win the championship. That said, I really rate Dominic, but it is early days yet. I can tell you this though, he is nowhere near the level that Joe Royle was at the same age.

Status
Not open for further replies.