Previous five managers first 23 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, Silva has the lowest number of points after his first 23 league games out of our previous 5 managers.

Moyes = 23 games - 39 points

Martinez - 23 games - 42 points

Koeman = 23 games - 37 points

Allardyce - 23 games - 34 points

Silva = 23 games - 30 points

Now I know a season isn't 23 games long... but wow. I was someone who wanted Silva in charge, but that's shocking and not good enough - especially considering he has had arguably the best squad. Was gonna post this in the Silva thread but thought it was deserving of its own. Sue me.

Interestingly, Silva has the lowest number of points after his first 23 league games out of our previous 5 managers.

Now I know a season isn't 23 games long... but wow. I was someone who wanted Silva in charge, but that's shocking and not good enough - especially considering he has had arguably the best squad. Was gonna post this in the Silva thread but thought it was deserving of its own. Sue me.

good spot.

Mourinho in!

How many points did Martinez get in his last 23 games here?

Status
Not open for further replies.