Preston vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeh! VDM shaved and bald! i didn´t recon him!

PS thanks for the tip, i´ve got Everton TV now...

Commentators just said that they're going to clarify why AJ isn't in the squad this evening in a bit. :rolleyes:

Hmm, well I have a theory why people on here are not giving Baxter the plaudits. I have seen him play several times last season and he looked the business, very much on the same patch as Rooney.

However, 2 things go against the lad.

1. He's a Liverpool fan.
2. He could do a Rooney.

Shame really.

I've seen him a bit myself and whilst he is a very talented boy he's no Rooney. Rooney is on a completely differnet level physically and technically. Unfair comparison in my opinion.

Hmm, well I have a theory why people on here are not giving Baxter the plaudits. I have seen him play several times last season and he looked the business, very much on the same patch as Rooney.

However, 2 things go against the lad.

1. He's a Liverpool fan.
2. He could do a Rooney.

Shame really.

3. He isnt in Rooney's league and never will be;)

I've seen him a bit myself and whilst he is a very talented boy he's no Rooney. Rooney is on a completely differnet level physically and technically. Unfair comparison in my opinion.

Well it's all about opinions mate, and I'm not being cynical about you in particular. I just feel Everton fan's in general look for some reason to not be happy about players.

Sharpy was a little harsh on Fernandes, even though none of us knew the real story. Same with Rooney, we all assume it's him being a shitbag, but again, we don't know the story.

One thing to note though, has Rooney improved since he turned 18? I would say he has been playing within himself since that day.

Well it's all about opinions mate, and I'm not being cynical about you in particular. I just feel Everton fan's in general look for some reason to not be happy about players.

Sharpy was a little harsh on Fernandes, even though none of us knew the real story. Same with Rooney, we all assume it's him being a shitbag, but again, we don't know the story.

One thing to note though, has Rooney improved since he turned 18? I would say he has been playing within himself since that day.

I'm very happy with him. He looks a very good talent, tidy and can pick a pass. But I'm honest enough to admit that he's no Rooney. Not many players are to be honest.

I do think Rooney has improved since 18. He holds his position better, his link up play is better and he's alot more disiplined. 20 goals a season for the last few years is an excellent for a second striker.

Why doesn't Arteta shoot? If he did he'd be alot better. His general play looks good though, doesn't look that far off to be honest.

Call me crazy but I think VDM is gonna play a part in this upcoming season.

To what degree I don't know but I don't think it'll be like last year.

He's looked good again today and one of our more dangerous players.

Status
Not open for further replies.