Prentice: Everpool team of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

None of them really had an excellent season, that's why they finished in 6th and 7th.

Well, apart from Jagielka. Quite clearly the best English centre half around.

Baines was good but even he seemed to tail off after March. Belive he was carrying an injury for a while though?

Naismith would walk into that team if Moyes played him in his proper position.

flyfishing.gif

Fair enough mate. I always defer to match going blues cos TV never picks up the stuff you see live.

It's funny how he kept doing everything wrong for a period then slapped that corker in vs Man City. Then went back to being ok-ish.

It's funny how he kept doing everything wrong for a period then slapped that corker in vs Man City. Then went back to being ok-ish.

Like I say, 8 mins on MOTD and the odd half decent stream with no commentary doesnt help!

None of them really had an excellent season, that's why they finished in 6th and 7th.

Well, apart from Jagielka. Quite clearly the best English centre half around.

Baines was good but even he seemed to tail off after March. Belive he was carrying an injury for a while though?

yes. and fellaini had an amazing great first half. still did ok for the 2nd half, but would have been much better if he was in his proper position.

...just like naismith.

as for liverpool players, i'm still not quite sure how they finished as high as 7th and how they were 2nd top scorers. think the little teams like norwich were overawed thinking they were playing their team yesteryear ffs

yes. and fellaini had an amazing great first half. still did ok for the 2nd half, but would have been much better if he was in his proper position.

...just like naismith.

as for liverpool players, i'm still not quite sure how they finished as high as 7th and how they were 2nd top scorers. think the little teams like norwich were overawed thinking they were playing their team yesteryear ffs

Luis. Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.