Predictions for the forthcoming season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on how we start with these first 6 games it will set the tone for the rest of the season. If football was played on paper but this is Everton. 13/14 points from first 6 would be encouraging anything more a bonus/good platform anything less a bit disappointing.

7th I think. Not a major criticism, I just don't think we have the depth to really trouble the top teams currently. I'm also a bit nervous about our CB options at the moment, they are solid but I think they need to link up with play better

20190805_175237.jpg
20190805_175306.jpg

If we can break the top 6 that would be great, but I’d love us to win a cup this year and that’s what I’d like to see the manager focus on.

7th. I do however want to be closer to the 4-6th teams though & a points buffer to the 8-10th rabble. A decent goal difference too of 15 or more.

8th or 9th unless Wolves implode under their extra Europa games. We don't want 6th or 7th anyway because of too many Europa games and Thursday/Sunday game every other week,

For me, anything short of 6th would be a bit of a disappointment, because I do really believe in what we are doing now, the moves we have made the past 2 summers, and this Brands fellow. Plus, Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal all have major issues.

If Moise is the real deal and can deal with the rainy weather I don't see why fifth or sixth couldn't be accomplished. I think it will take this season for the new lads to adjust. Next season I expect great things.

Status
Not open for further replies.