8 points. We finish on 35 points.
Chelsea (A): 0
Nottingham Forest (H): 1
Liverpool (H): 0
Brentford (H): 1
Luton Town (A): 3
Sheff Utd (H): 3
Arsenal (A): 0

I predicted 10 points, 3 versus Forest, Brentford, Sheff Utd and a draw somewhere else.

But 10 points overall is my very optimistic guess.
We'll do an Everton along the way: balls up a 'bankable' game like Brentford or Forest at home and beat Chelsea or Liverpool.

TBF Brentford and Forest will be major struggles, as will Sheff Utd...but then again that goes for Luton who won't find it easy to get the wins against Brentford, Fulham or Everton.

And in all probability they will need to get those points from their last five games.

Because they go to City at the weekend.

True. If we assume they're going to lose to City (you'd imagine a pretty safe assumption) - that would mean by 5pm Saturday, they would have averaged 0.75 points per game up to that point.

It would take something miraculous for them to suddenly jump to 2 points per game for their remaining 5 games.

I hope you're right but there's always one of the relegation teams that puts up a real fight towards the end. We know it's not going to be Everton so I'm predicting it might be Luton.

Maybe, but as I just said in another post, it would take something pretty special for them to take 10 points from 6 games considering their form for the majority of the season.

Optimistic:

Chelsea (A): 1
Nottingham Forest (H): 3
Liverpool (H): 1
Brentford (H): 3
Luton Town (A): 1

12 points, taking us to 39

Realistic:

8 points, taking us to 35

We'll do an Everton along the way: balls up a 'bankable' game like Brentford or Forest at home and beat Chelsea or Liverpool.

TBF Brentford and Forest will be major struggles, as will Sheff Utd...but then again that goes for Luton who won't find it easy to get the wins against Brentford, Fulham or Everton.
Fulham are already on the beach as usual, Luton will beat them. Brentford won't be safe when they play Luton which works in our favour.

Brentford (H): 1

7pts for 34 pts

I don't care so long as we finish 14th, 6 points+ above the drop, 9+ points behind 13th and we ruin the RS title hopes. That being said:

Liverpool (H): 3
Luton Town (A): 3
Arsenal (A): 0 - and we walk off in protest at kick off
A quick way to get another hearing and a 7 pt deduction.....

Nottingham Forest (H): 0
(at this stage we're all absolutely cacking ourselves)

7 more points, 34 final. Stay up on goal difference, Luton drop.

Liverpool (H): 1
Luton Town (A): 0

11 points, finishing on 38. One final meltdown when Luton turn us over at their place but ultimately safe.