Chelsea (A): 0
Nottingham Forest (H): 1
Liverpool (H): 1
Brentford (H): 1
Luton Town (A): 1
Sheff Utd (H): 3
Arsenal (A):0

7 points

Think we'll draw with forest, too big a game for us to try & win it with the way Dyche plays.

Think we'll draw with Liverpool we often do at goodison.

Brentford & Luton will be similar to Forest, we'll set out not to get beat & end up drawing

We'll do an Everton along the way: balls up a 'bankable' game like Brentford or Forest at home and beat Chelsea or Liverpool.

TBF Brentford and Forest will be major struggles, as will Sheff Utd...but then again that goes for Luton who won't find it easy to get the wins against Brentford, Fulham or Everton.
I dont think we have this in our armour anymore tbh

We will balls one of them up though

11 in total for me. im being optimistic.

But saying that a loss to Forest or Brentford wouldnt surprise me.

Chelsea (A): 1
Nottingham Forest (H): 3
Liverpool (H): 0
Brentford (H): 1
Luton Town (A): 3
Arsenal (A): 0

We'll do an Everton along the way: balls up a 'bankable' game like Brentford or Forest at home and beat Chelsea or Liverpool.

TBF Brentford and Forest will be major struggles, as will Sheff Utd...but then again that goes for Luton who won't find it easy to get the wins against Brentford, Fulham or Everton.

Everton have no 'bankable' games anymore. None.

I am looking at it this way, we dont score goals we don't look like scoring goals, the goals we have scored over past few weeks
1 penalty v Newcastle
1 goal thanks to Calamity GK Bournemouth
1 goal thanks Calamity GK Burnley

So for this reason if we keep a clean sheet we will get a point out of the game, otherwise it will be a defeat no matter who we play, as we won't keep getting blunders from other keepers

Except we've scored in 7 of the last 9.

Problem is keeping them out. 4 clean sheets and well stay up.

Chelsea (A): 1
Liverpool (H): 1
Brentford (H): 3
Luton Town (A): 0

36 points

8 points. We finish on 35 points.
-BNsZD.gif

8 points. We finish on 35 points.
Chelsea 0
Forest 1
The Poo 0
Brentford 1
Luton 0
Sheff 0
Arse 0

There is nothing to suggest our current form is to change, but for a ridiculous goal against Burnley, that would've been a point. As it turns out with the deduction, it was!!!

I'd say I'm very much in a we are gonna drop this time kinda mood. Sean dyche doesn't have it this time to keep us up.