Predict Our Run In

I am looking at it this way, we dont score goals we don't look like scoring goals, the goals we have scored over past few weeks
1 penalty v Newcastle
1 goal thanks to Calamity GK Bournemouth
1 goal thanks Calamity GK Burnley

So for this reason if we keep a clean sheet we will get a point out of the game, otherwise it will be a defeat no matter who we play, as we won't keep getting blunders from other keepers

We still can’t score goals. That makes it difficult to win.

Yeah, on paper it looks like we should be targeting 12 points (Forest, Brentford, Luton, Sheffield United) - maybe even 13, since we do tend to draw the RS at Goodison.

But we have a manager who only knows how to set out not to lose. I just watched us break a 13-match winless streak solely due to a goalkeeper howler. Against the second-bottom team. At home. And we couldn't score against them up a man for the last 30 minutes.

Whatever my heart says, my brain - having to factor in seeing us play like a relegation team for the last four months - says we end up closer to the 0 end of the spectrum than the double-digit end.

I think it's entirely possible that the only one we actually win is Sheffield United, since they're even worse than Burnley. The others, we probably scrape out 2 or 3 draws, unless we get lucky again with the other team handing us something from their own mistakes.

So yeah, something like 4-6 points. Fortunately, 6 points probably still keeps us up unless Luton goes on a tear. Though it could get a bit sketchy if we look like we're depending on goal difference, because I fully expect to get smashed about 5-0 at Arsenal on the final day.

Most of that looks realistic - but I can't see Luton gaining over a quarter of their league points from their last 6 games.
I hope you're right but there's always one of the relegation teams that puts up a real fight towards the end. We know it's not going to be Everton so I'm predicting it might be Luton.

I predicted 10 points, 3 versus Forest, Brentford, Sheff Utd and a draw somewhere else.

But 10 points overall is my very optimistic guess.
No way we win all 3 of those home games, that would be totally un-Everton. Would love to see us put a little home run together though.

Chelsea (A): 0
Nottingham Forest (H): 0
Liverpool (H): 0
Brentford (H): 1
Luton Town (A): 1
Sheff Utd (H): 3
Arsenal (A): 0

stay up by a point - or goal difference.

Chelsea (A): 1
Nottingham Forest (H): 3
Liverpool (H): 1
Brentford (H): 3
Luton Town (A): 1
Sheff Utd (H): 3
Arsenal (A): - 3

The minus 3 is because we're 4 points clear of the drop and as soon as the ref blows for kick off, we walk off the field, instant forfeit of the game/failure to fulfill a fixture.

Properly mess up the greatest league in the world™ last day title drama.

F you, Masters you incompetent bellwhiff