PRE SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated List of Everton Pre-Season Friendlies confirmed so far:

Saturday July 14th - Austria Vienna vs Everton (k.o. TBC)
Wednesday July 17th - Accrington Stanley vs Everton (k.o. 7:45pm)
Saturday July 27th - Blackburn vs Everton (k.o. 2pm)
Wednesday July 31st - Juventus vs Everton (k.o. 4am GMT - Thursday morning)
Saturday August 3rd - Southport vs Everton XI (k.o. 3pm)
Saturday August 3rd - Real Madrid or LA Galaxy vs Everton (k.o. TBC)
Tues Aug 4th/Wed Aug 5th - Chelsea or AC Milan or Inter Milan or Benfica vs Everton (k.o. TBC)

Last edited:

Anyone know or heard of any more pre-season games in the pipeline?

We know about Austria Vienna, Accrington Stanley, Blackburn and the US tour.

But there is a July 20/21 weekend date still free, plus the announcement of a Goodison friendly before the season starts.

Plus the reserves' pre-season friendlies as well. This time last year, everything had already been announced.

Does anyone think the Vienna game will be televised somewhere somehow? Hopefully 20
Minute highlights on the Everton tv thing.

I'm sorry I don't understand, what is ppv on Everton tv? The only Everton tv I'm familiar with is the one that shows highlights on the website and phone app

The last few years, Everton TV have shown nearly all the pre-season games live and in full on the website.

Last year the cost was something like £20 for access to 5 games shown live.

quality any good though?

Soz MickM86, didn't see your post!

The quality's acceptable imo, and i'm happy to pay -- but they do get teething problems whilst on the jolly though, last season or the season before we had half a game without commentary because they hadn't turned the kit on, and then they introduced new software that wasn't 100pc compatible with non-MS browsers which was a complete fag for some that had paid. It's still the same Everton that's ran by the exec's that introduced the new badge, but i'll still pay this year, we may play some better stuff pre-season, and of course who doesn't want to see what Martinez is going to do with the team ? Love pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.