PRE SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS CUP BRACKET

BLcHnF7CIAAzIn9.png:large

OMG...

FINALLY! A CHANCE TO WIN THE PRESTIGIOUS 7TH PLACED TROPHY! DON'T **** THIS UP KENWRONG!

OMG...

FINALLY! A CHANCE TO WIN THE PRESTIGIOUS 7TH PLACED TROPHY! DON'T **** THIS UP KENWRONG!
Yep,never thought of that ,Our Juventus game is now a 4am Uk time kick off,thats perfect for me as i get up at 5am for work-i will just get up an hour earlier

What a great test this will be for the Blues. As others have stated, not sure how this came off. But I'm made up with it. Proper test this. New manager, new start, fresh faces in the team, no Neville - things looking up?

only us broadcast confirmed so far , some uk coverage expected and if not everton tv will show it

only us broadcast confirmed so far , some uk coverage expected and if not everton tv will show it

The whole thing will almost certainly be broadcast by Sky, not because of us but because of the calibre of the other teams taking part. It will be shown live on tv in the U.K., absolutely no doubt about that.

Yep,never thought of that ,Our Juventus game is now a 4am Uk time kick off,thats perfect for me as i get up at 5am for work-i will just get up an hour earlier

Ha, I'm gonna do that too mate. It's kicking off that late that I'm actually going to go to bed early and get up early to watch it before work, rather than stay up.

FK Austria Wien @ FKAustriaWien 14m
Now official: Austria tested on 14 July 2013 against @ Everton !
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Status
Not open for further replies.