pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Named after Fortuna'54 more likely. Fortuna Sittard was only formed in 1968, from a merger between Fortuna'54 and Sittardia.

Last two decades have been a complete rollercoaster. Been in complete turmoil for 16 years of those 20. Seen it all, from merger plans with our arch rivals, to facing bankruptcy and winding up orders on multiple occasions. Once even having our pro license taken away by the Dutch FA, only to win it back after starting a legal procedure and because the FA made a couple of form errors.

Been taken over by a Turkish investor almost 3 years ago. Luckily a real passionate football fan and with the brains and knowhow how to run a football club. Made quite a remarkable rise up the table since. Got promoted to the Dutch eredivisie the season before last and stayed up quite comfortably in the end. New owner seems completely commited to make us a stabalized eredivisie team, and uptil now I haven't got a single reason to doubt him for that.
Great stuff. Good luck for next season. Now that they are in the eredivisie hope they can push towards the top end.

So the two matches in one day at the Opel Arena, is the best way to fly to Frankfurt then a 40 minute train to the stadium?

Wish they would announce times. My plan is to fly in and out the same day.

So the two matches in one day at the Opel Arena, is the best way to fly to Frankfurt then a 40 minute train to the stadium?

Wish they would announce times. My plan is to fly in and out the same day.
The kick off times are 1.00,2.30 and 4pm last game finishes at 5

Hearing the Werder Bremen game won't have an away end. Everyone has to purchase through the Werder Bremen website?

When are the International lads due back? Think Gana is the only one who still has games to play for Senegal isn't he? unless Richarlison is staying in Brazil until their Copa America is over..

When are the International lads due back? Think Gana is the only one who still has games to play for Senegal isn't he? unless Richarlison is staying in Brazil until their Copa America is over..

He’s been cleared to return to the Brazil squad so will still be a chance of playing more. I’d say the internationals will have at least an extra 2-3 weeks off, Pickford the week before Mina/Richie/Gana

Aye, Friday if you're just a ST holder. Today if you've got credits from last season.

Grabbing a few myself on Friday. If not, will just sit in the home end.
You will need a new wardrobe to fit in there.

Sports Direct is the place you will have to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.