pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Club said they were releasing details of the 27/28 July games imminently a few days ago ...

Gone quiet.

The first announcement was on Thursday last week with the 27/28 date then on Monday they issued an update for just the 27th in line with the tournament format.

I’d have expected it to have been formally announced by now hopefully we’re looking at other options instead as if there’s no announcement this weekend then it’s probably off.

You guys reckon it's pay at the gate for the Bremen friendly, or are tickets for the away end strictly through Everton? Wolfsburg friendly and Genk were also pay at the gate.
I reckon it'll be ok to pay on the day. That was how it was in Algarve cup last summer.

Do you know which are the away end with everton fans
I don't have any personal knowledge, but from the German on the website it looks like the whole of the top sectors are 'unavailable' apart from the eastern end. The top sectors 101-105 look like they are the usual guest sectors, with 107-113 being mixed VIP sections. Below the usual guest sectors, sector 102 is completely 'sold out' and the two sectors either side have large blocks booked already, so they may well be the tickets 'allocated' to EFC for any official sales (or just blocked off to use for fan bookings on the day). I would think the other end is the home end, as it has a large standing section, the top level is open and there are already many bookings for it.

Note that they also have this on their site (in German):
"Guest fans can only purchase tickets for the guest area in accordance with stadium safety regulations. Please contact the respective guest club for more information. The security service can deny guest fans access to other areas of the stadium or is entitled to remove them from these areas if security cannot be guaranteed. Please also observe the stadium regulations in this regard."

I imagine that this is a general safety clause and that most clubs such as Dresden and Wolfsburg have also had that in place and still happily sold tickets online to fans outside Germany, especially for pre-season. Nürnberg was a bit more difficult but that was maybe because of the popularity of the match and the size of the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.