pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also buy the tickets from Deutsche Bahn through these 2 sites, although most of us will need google translate -

Buy Ticket through Dbahn site

Buy Ticket through Niedersachsentarif Site
Bahn.de has an English-language version:

used those tickets for Wolfsburg before,bargain if theres a few of yers!
you cant use the high speed trains though if I remember rightly just the local ones!

Any cheap places to stay on Friday 2nd Aug in Amsterdam? Not a hostel though. Booked one for £155 but would want to try and get the price down.

Anyone booked for possible tournament in mainz yet ? And if so what route,Frankfurt flights from Manchester are 250

Anyone booked for possible tournament in mainz yet ? And if so what route,Frankfurt flights from Manchester are 250
I paid £32(between us) one way for me and my lad to Cologne on the Thursday, not booked return yet as we'll probably be flying to Alicante straight from Frankfurt to meet the missus for summer hols.
If it doesn't come off then only lost £32

Any cheap places to stay on Friday 2nd Aug in Amsterdam? Not a hostel though. Booked one for £155 but would want to try and get the price down.
amsterdam is expensive for what you get especially at weekends,the further you go from centraal station the price comes down,try trivago.

As noted, it’ll be expensive whenever it’s booked - especially for weekends though.

There’s a place that’s a few minutes out on the train between the city it’self and the airport - Sloterdijk (spelling) - and there’s a few hotels there that can be pretty cheap.

6-10 Euro’s in an Uber if you stay out in the city once the trains go off.

As noted, it’ll be expensive whenever it’s booked - especially for weekends though.

There’s a place that’s a few minutes out on the train between the city it’self and the airport - Sloterdijk (spelling) - and there’s a few hotels there that can be pretty cheap.

6-10 Euro’s in an Uber if you stay out in the city once the trains go off.

Thanks mate.

Ive heard Mainz games cancelled, spent a small fortune on that , couple of days in the beer halls of Munich instead FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.