pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the next 3months, I’m flitting a fair bit between NZ, Aussie, UK and USA and was hoping to pop into Liverpool for a pre-season game at Goodison.
So I am sure you can all understand my disappointment in hearing that we have no home games in the pre-season period.
I am not unfamiliar with Everton disappointing, but this occasion I find particularly egregious...and injurious to my spiritual well-being.
Really has brought me to my knees.

Blue Bill eh?...what a Chairman!!

Over the next 3months, I’m flitting a fair bit between NZ, Aussie, UK and USA and was hoping to pop into Liverpool for a pre-season game at Goodison.
So I am sure you can all understand my disappointment in hearing that we have no home games in the pre-season period.
I am not unfamiliar with Everton disappointing, but this occasion I find particularly egregious...and injurious to my spiritual well-being.
Really has brought me to my knees.

Blue Bill eh?...what a Chairman!!

yes its Bill's fault the stadium is having work done.

yes its Bill's fault the stadium is having work done.
Yes, you and me are on the same page on this mate. Some folk on here genuinely feel Blue Bill cannot be responsible for booking the painter/decorators at such inopportune time. It’s ridiculous what that charlatan gets away with. The final straw for me was when @Bungle revealed Blue Bill billeting Qataran emigres in a kebab shop in Putney.
Like you mate, I’ve had enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.