Pre-season fixtures

I agree but I think we're stony broke and Coleman is one of the few players I could see staying on with a much reduced salary.

Save on his and Young's wages and punt Patterson for whatever we can get, then bring in two* RBs - one on loan.

*Maybe one if, as I suspect, someone like Mills can adapt to the role pre-season.

...and, by the way, what a luxury to start this in April rather than May!

Any preferences for the summer fixtures?

Last summer's Brexit tour seems to have put a few hairs on their chests, so maybe a repeat of that as we know how superstitious they are now.

Maybe the club should be touring Ireland and Scotland and renewing old links there?

I think we can count ourselves out of the prestigious pre-season tournaments...I don't see it as Dycheian in any case.
Rumour is that due to the 'Special relationship' between the two clubs over the years, there is to be a friendly arranged between Rangers and Everton either to mark the last season at Goodison or the first season at Bramley-Moore Dock!
You up for it?

Rumour is that due to the 'Special relationship' between the two clubs over the years, there is to be a friendly arranged between Rangers and Everton either to mark the last season at Goodison or the first season at Bramley-Moore Dock!
You up for it?
Ha Ha Ha.

Yeah, us handing rangers top quality players and rangers handing us utter 'kin tat.