Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the latest reports I can’t see anyway it’s not initially suspended then we go from there , however given that it’s unlikely to go away , fixture and contract issues I suspect this season could be over .

I'd half go down that line. But I'd freeze the relegation and promotion places and get them played behind closed doors in May, one-off games bottom three against top three, winners are in Premier League next season. Whoever is in European places now gets it next season, but no winners announced for any competitions this season.

if that was me though and I got relegated put simply I think I might sue.

we might have a bigger prem next year

It's the only way mate lol

honestly though what’s the answer ? I’d litigate I think if the rules changed half way through a competition and we suffered , unless something is written down. I suspect we might end up adding the top two from the championship or just leaving things as they are . If anything is undecided it’s undecided and it’ll have to have the restart button pressed

DB176E1B-0B50-407B-9829-ED35313561C9.jpeg

honestly though what’s the answer ? I’d litigate I think if the rules changed half way through a competition and we suffered , unless something is written down. I suspect we might end up adding the top two from the championship or just leaving things as they are . If anything is undecided it’s undecided and it’ll have to have the restart button pressed

I would add the top 2 from the championship and then scrap the league cup

I'd half go down that line. But I'd freeze the relegation and promotion places and get them played behind closed doors in May, one-off games bottom three against top three, winners are in Premier League next season. Whoever is in European places now gets it next season, but no winners announced for any competitions this season.

would not be possible as it would still be disputed. Say one of the bottom 3 had just completed a run of games Where they had played all the top teams leaving them a favourable fixture list until the end of the season compared to their relegation rivals

The handling of this is pretty disgusting tbh. Even the euros is getting pushed back and yet the precious Premier League can't be suspended.

In my eyes everything should be cancelled and then next seasons CL should be a copy of who was in it this season.

seems like the fair, reasonable, responsible and sensible thing to do. There for it won’t happen. I totally agree but the desires of the few ( thepeople making money) will outweigh the needs of the many.

The handling of this is pretty disgusting tbh. Even the euros is getting pushed back and yet the precious Premier League can't be suspended.

should void the season.This has the potential to kill millions of people world wide and maybe even millions in the Uk.

would not be possible as it would still be disputed. Say one of the bottom 3 had just completed a run of games Where they had played all the top teams leaving them a favourable fixture list until the end of the season compared to their relegation rivals
they will have to play the season later than normal I think or not relegate anybody and stick to the same teams next year as this year

Status
Not open for further replies.