Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the walk up to ground , pint / chippy , fanzone , queing at turnstyle , pre match drink , toilets , take your seat , half time brew , toilets , take seat again , end of match mass walkout in crowded stairway/ gates & it would only be 5-10 people getting infected .....I dont think so mate.
I certainly couldn't risk anything that could infect me. Am nearly 66yrs and got a young boy of 8yrs to take care of alone, after his mother walked away.

Cancellation means the games are not played at all. Postponement means something else. Even I do not suggest the RS are deprived of their deserved title by some twerp suggesting games are cancelled.

Really ???

So this virus is on a timer now.

Even without the droplets they will be exhaling imagine what they touch ( the reason we are being told to wash hands) theres money , doors , turnstiles ,seats , rails, doors , drinks , food wrappings.
Not to mention even one case in any of the public stands will have to be deep cleaned before they can be used again.
There's really a lot more to this than 5-10 people catching it.
Just to add to this.
Read earlier the 2 BA baggage handlers that tested positive may have passed it on to many travellers as the virus can stay 'live' on the baggage for 3 days....scary stuff.

Jeez mate, that must hard. All credit to You.
Got to wait till am 66yrs in Aug to get any help but will then get some pension.Went to my first game when I was 26yrs. Dad used to police the ground. But now I will hopefully start taking him to home games as can get tickets for £30 and £20. Only prob is I live near Oldham which is about 1hr 10mins away by car

Just to add to this.
Read earlier the 2 BA baggage handlers that tested positive may have passed it on to many travellers as the virus can stay 'live' on the baggage for 3 days....scary stuff.
I don't think the correct information is forthcoming, you only have to look at the government s NHS minister - he is not a poker player, You can see if not his face his actions something is not correct information wise.....

Got to wait till am 66yrs in Aug to get any help but will then get some pension.Went to my first game when I was 2ýrs. Dad used to police the ground. But now I will hopefully start taking him to home games as can get tickets for £30 and £20. Only prob is I live near Oldham which is about 1hr 10mins away by car

Status
Not open for further replies.