Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

No there not, they are choosing to be there when it happens, the concourse is a viable alternative place to wait before kick off.
That's what I've said I'm doing.

Would you like me to vacate the premises when act 4,383,638 of the forced mourning for this privileged inbreds passing commences in the 70th minute too?

Last edited:
That's what I've said I'm doing.

Would you like me to vacate the premises when act 4,383,638 of the forced mourning for this privileged inbreds passing commences in the 70th minute too?
Yes please, or, you could just support the players on the 70th minute, everything is just coincidental

The 70 minutes applause thing shows just how out of touch they are with the fans. if the game is at 1-1, we've just equalised say, is that really the best time? For that minute they do tend to calm the game down and pass it around a bit from what I've seen before. Or maybe we're chasing the game.

I'm pretty sure this has only ever been done within the first half hour of matches before, at least the majority of the time. 70 minutes is crunch time and a huge encroachment

Status
Not open for further replies.