Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no evidence at all that it's through fear of a 'lack of respect'
That's what's being reported - and it's what Jürgen Klopp was specifically asked about in his press conference prior to the Ajax match. There was a terror that there would be "disrespect" shown in the Premier League last weekend - hence the craven capitulation of the "authorities" to your betters. UEFA are immune to the hagiographical hysteria at play, so nerves are jangling...

no evidence at all that anyone has no issue with thousands of operations being cancelled, let alone the same 'royalists'
Anybody going along with this current Pyongyang-inspired "period of mourning" that culminates in a state funeral that is going to bring the country to a complete standstill has no issue with operations being cancelled. If they did, they wouldn't be actively participating in the cult of personality that Kim Il-Sung would have envied.

no evidence at all that these 'royalists' - who are now insultingly 'knuckle draggers' - are the same people who allegedly jeered the taking of the knee.
This was not the point I was making. The point I was making was the "authorities" had no issue with an anti-racist gesture of solidarity being jeered. They let the knuckle-draggers, who may or may not be royalists, have carte blanche - well, until they decided to get rid of the whole thing in the end.

The small number of people objecting to this were calling out what they perceived to be the policitisation of a supposedly violent Black Lives Matter movement in the US.
Utter nonsense and ludicrous cover for pure and simple racism. ALL protest is political. Anybody actively jeering the taking of the knee is a racist. "What they perceived" was "dem blacks being uppity" and nothing else.

Now, haven't you got a funeral to attend so that operating theatres all across the country can be shut down? Feel free to answer when you've finally got up off your knees face having bowed and scraped to your masters.

Last edited:
That's what's being reported - and it's what Jürgen Klopp was specifically asked about in his press conference prior to the Ajax match. There was a terror that there would be "disrespect" shown in the Premier League last weekend - hence the craven capitulation of the "authorities" to your betters. UEFA are immune to the hagiographical hysteria at play, so nerves are jangling...

Anybody going along with this current Pyongyang-inspired "period of mourning" that culminates in a state funeral that is going to bring the country to a complete standstill has no issue with operations being cancelled. If they did, they wouldn't be actively participating in the cult of personality that Kim Il-Sung would have envied.

This was not the point I was making. The point I was making was the "authorities" had no issue with an anti-racist gesture of solidarity being jeered. They let the knuckle-draggers, who may or may not be royalists, have carte blanche - well, until they decided to get rid of the whole thing in the end.

Utter nonsense and ludicrous cover for pure and simple racism. ALL protest is political. Anybody actively jeering the taking of the knee is a racist. "What they perceived" was "dem blacks being uppity" and nothing else.

Now, haven't you got a funeral to attend so that operating theatres all across the country can be shut down? Feel free to answer when you've finally got up off your knees face having bowed and scraped to your masters.
Yes, but regardless of the detail, you're talking utter rowlocks, just to make yourself feel clever. (Sorta ashamed of myself for descending into the abuse stratum of our site that I've always eschewed,,l especially as you talk sense usually, but feel the circumstances genuinely call for it).

Bayern Munich fans tonight.

_126703257_gettyimages-1423418988.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Your overtly political language betrays your ultra extreme stance on this. The fact that 90%+ of the population represent the Beelzebub in your mind says it all.

So anyone who respects the royal family is a racist? Anyone who wishes to pay their respects to the Queen is a murderer?

And of course your assumption that I am 'one of them' betrays your ignorance and bigotry. Not once did I say I support the monarchy - all I did was point out the ridiculous flaws in your argument.

I've just seen Tarbuck on Good Morning Britain, him saying Liverpool FC due to HMs funeral are giving all the food to people that need it. I just
wonder if anyone elses' skin crawled for him......the detestable [Poor language removed].

Your overtly political language betrays your ultra extreme stance on this. The fact that 90%+ of the population represent the Beelzebub in your mind says it all.

So anyone who respects the royal family is a racist? Anyone who wishes to pay their respects to the Queen is a murderer?

And of course your assumption that I am 'one of them' betrays your ignorance and bigotry. Not once did I say I support the monarchy - all I did was point out the ridiculous flaws in your argument.
[/QUOTE]
‐-------‐-----------
Your talking absolute rubbish.
Firstly, your being overtly political yourself, even if that is not your intention. That's part of the nature of politics, deal with it.
Secondly, consider the word 'contempt'.
Then consider that the decisions that were made around this are of the same contemptuous nature as many many other decisions made by elites, or those that seek to pander, grovel and snivel to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.