Possible January striker targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is fast and strong but i bet they would want ridiculous money for him
I'm not usually the "not my money" bloke but I think we could get him for ~50m without raising too many eyebrows. He's a promising player with league experience and would fit in nicely with our current squad.

Here is who I want - he has previous PL experience as well as CL. He wants to come back to the Premier League. He was recently back on his national team squad and scored on his debut. He is a beast on the field and one of my favorite players....

MARIO BALOTELLI

https://www.givemesport.com/1374097...premier-league-during-january-transfer-window

Judging on past threads I do not believe this will be popular. There was a time when I thought he could do a job here but that has gone now. We need players that play for the team and trouble just seems to follow Mario around I'm afraid. As he would say "Why always me?" - because you did it!!!

Here is who I want - he has previous PL experience as well as CL. He wants to come back to the Premier League. He was recently back on his national team squad and scored on his debut. He is a beast on the field and one of my favorite players....

MARIO BALOTELLI

https://www.givemesport.com/1374097...premier-league-during-january-transfer-window

You the one who wrote him that letter? If you reckon he is what Everton need up top currently we see the game differently.

Judging on past threads I do not believe this will be popular. There was a time when I thought he could do a job here but that has gone now. We need players that play for the team and trouble just seems to follow Mario around I'm afraid. As he would say "Why always me?" - because you did it!!!

I understand your point. I absolutely know all about his issues. I've been a fan since he was at Man City and have followed his career since then. He has mellowed and matured some.

If Mancini gave him another chance by adding him to the Italian National team, then I say give him another PL chance.

I know he was at Liverpool and the issues with that.

Where are we going to find a proven 20+ goal striker with PL and CL experience that we can afford and more importantly who will want to come to Everton????

I'm a HUGE fan of his and hoping he gets a chance, maybe it could be us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.