Positives of playing in the Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could guarentee doing a Newcastle and coming straight back up as champions I honestly don't think it would be a bad thing.

Season down there winning 30 games and actually getting some momentum and winning mentality so they'd be more positivity moving to Bramley Dock.

Better feel than just bumbling around the lower reaches of premier league table every season and thinking the new ground's going to sort everything.

Of course what will happen is the club will do another great escape and then get relegated next season so Bramley Dock will be gracing the championship.

I'd rather not take the chance of doing down. It's more likely to destroy us rather than act as some catalyst to recovery and progression.

I don't want it 100%. But if it has to happen, whatever the consequences, I'd prefer it sooner rather than later if the alternative means we continue to exist like this. I don't think I can stand much more of us in this state.

In practical terms we were relegated long ago. We've never really been a proper functioning Premier League club.

If you could guarentee doing a Newcastle and coming straight back up as champions I honestly don't think it would be a bad thing.

Season down there winning 30 games and actually getting some momentum and winning mentality so they'd be more positivity moving to Bramley Dock.

Better feel than just bumbling around the lower reaches of premier league table every season and thinking the new ground's going to sort everything.

Of course what will happen is the club will do another great escape and then get relegated next season so Bramley Dock will be gracing the championship.
Oh no, we're at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.