Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Bill Kenwright and I claim my 5 pounds prize for guessing.

Cahill as an assistant? BASED ON WHAT?????

NO track record as a coach.

If you think the fact "He was boss in the derby lad!" qualifies him you are part of the all-encompassing malaise around this football club.

Bill needs running over, and then EVERY NON-PLAYING EMPLOYEE needs to re-interview for the job they are doing.

Bollocks to sentiment, if you are not fit for the task, get rid.

Tim Cahill. Christ.

Why can I only like this once?

We’ll be seeing plenty of Keane and siggyfraud being mainstays in the team with bambi running the channels, all while cardigan nonce talks in the third person about how we’re lucky to have him

We’ll be seeing plenty of Keane and siggyfraud being mainstays in the team with bambi running the channels, all while cardigan nonce talks in the third person about how we’re lucky to have him
I think it was Rio Ferdinand talking about when Moyes went to united and they were all laughing/bewildered at his tactics! Hit the channels lads.

Koff Moyes you absolute fraud

You are Bill Kenwright and I claim my 5 pounds prize for guessing.

Cahill as an assistant? BASED ON WHAT?????

NO track record as a coach.

If you think the fact "He was boss in the derby lad!" qualifies him you are part of the all-encompassing malaise around this football club.

Bill needs running over, and then EVERY NON-PLAYING EMPLOYEE needs to re-interview for the job they are doing.

Bollocks to sentiment, if you are not fit for the task, get rid.

Tim Cahill. Christ.
Safe hands in moyes, trains timmy up! Whats not to like??

Status
Not open for further replies.