Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, we have tried the young ambitious foreign managers it has not worked.....

Moyes knows Everton he loves Everton & he has the passion to get us back up that table & into Europe...

The same posters on here moaning about Davey Moyes are the very same posters who take the xxxx out of DCL which really is unforgivable & clearly wrong just as they are about Moyes....
Maybe this will jog some memories:

in the decade before he was appointed Everton manager the Blues had managed one single top half finish, in 1996 under Joe Royle.

From two skin of the teeth relegation escapes in 1994 and 1998 - and successive finishes of 15th, 17th, 14th, 13th, 16th and 15th - Moyes guided Everton to seventh, 17th, fourth, 11th, sixth, fifth, fifth, eighth, seventh, seventh, sixth and fifth.

Also a first cup final in 14 years.

Of Everton’s five youngest players in history, four were blooded on his watch - Wayne Rooney, Jose Baxter, Jack Rodwell and James Vaughan.

Moyes was also behind the move to bring the first team and youth squads together on one site while in 2009 Everton had five youth academy products in their playing squad. Only Manchester United had more.

Exactly, we have tried the young ambitious foreign managers it has not worked.....

Moyes knows Everton he loves Everton & he has the passion to get us back up that table & into Europe...

The same posters on here moaning about Davey Moyes are the very same posters who take the xxxx out of DCL which really is unforgivable & clearly wrong just as they are about Moyes....
There is no extant evidence that I know of that can give proof to your risible claim that Moyes ever ‘loved’ Everton.
I am , however , certain he loved the generous wages and the rather undemanding performance targets.

Listen Dave, I've tried to be diplomatic and measured in why I don't want you back but let's get down to brass tacks. You called Everton fans disgusting, weaseled your way out of the club by running down your contract so the richest team in the world wouldn't compensate us whilst lying straight to our faces and, most damningly, you're a serial failure and nobody else in football will touch you,

You're only in the conversation here because you know how to find the canteen, basically.

There is no extant evidence that I know of that can give proof to your risible claim that Moyes ever ‘loved’ Everton.
I am , however , certain he loved the generous wages and the rather undemanding performance targets.

Moyes had more passion than Koeman,Martinez & Silva put together & he still loves us....

Listen Dave, I've tried to be diplomatic and measured in why I don't want you back but let's get down to brass tacks. You called Everton fans disgusting, weaseled your way out of the club by running down your contract so the richest team in the world wouldn't compensate us whilst lying straight to our faces and, most damningly, you're a serial failure and nobody else in football will touch you,

You're only in the conversation here because you know how to find the canteen, basically.

Your disgruntled I get that..

But hear is the thing who else do you suggest we get...

Moyes is our best bet it is the stability we need first before we can move on....

Moyes had more passion than Koeman,Martinez & Silva put together & he still loves us....
I may have a different concept of ‘love ‘ than you. My understanding is that you do not slyly deceive the object of your love, nor do you desert that object of your affection no matter what the temptation and you certainly don’t attempt to bully and sneer at your love after you have deserted them for someone else.
None of that suggests love to me.
But maybe I am just an old romantic in this cynical modern world.

Funny how people attack him, call him uninspiring, etc, but then totally discount all the stuff he achieved at the club!

If he was so uninspiring, why where we the hardest working side in the league?

Good god

Did you watch & observe Davey Moyes during his 11year reign hear as Evrton manager....

His passion & love for this club was clearly evident....

His passion and love was that great that the snide ran his contract down, whilst he was in talks with Man U behind the clubs back.

Then promised that he wouldn’t come back for any players, then did his best to unsettle Baines and Coleman.

He’s a snake of the highest order.

Status
Not open for further replies.