6 + 2 Point Deductions

Farhad Moshiri didnt put one penny into this club.

He has dedicated his life to protecting a criminal oligarch and his money.

Both he and Usmanov should be in jail.

We've been nothing but a front for a bunch of criminals who needed to funnel through money they've illegally acquired over the last two decades.

Cooking the books and money laundering has been the name of the game here.

Don't let the the points deductions make you think Moshiri deserves any benefit of the doubt.
That's a tall claim. What makes you say the money was acquired illegally? Just because Russian oligarchs were sanctioned by the UK after the invasion doesn't mean he acquired it illegally in his own country. Unfairly probably, from the Russian peoples' point of view, but that is the way for all putin's buddies

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the issues City have it right to battle tooth and nail for absolutely everything, using the courts if necessary. Ultimately you’ve got to stand up for yourself.

I hope we’re in that same meeting they’re having making it very clear, along with Forest if needed, that we will battle in the courts for a fair, proportionate outcome to our case. No matter how long it takes or the disruption it causes.

I can’t see us having much joy with the appeal, regardless of how sound our arguments are. The PL have decided they want to make an example of us, to show they can be tough and regulate things themselves, without an independent regulator overseeing them (although that is probably inevitable at this point).

Highly dubious of the independence and impartiality of the people sitting on the hearing and appeal panels. It’s just a front to try and make things appear above board.

Hope I’m wrong, but it all has a feeling of inevitability about it.

I can’t see us having much joy with the appeal, regardless of how sound our arguments are. The PL have decided they want to make an example of us, to show they can be tough and regulate things themselves, without an independent regulator overseeing them (although that is probably inevitable at this point).

Highly dubious of the independence and impartiality of the people sitting on the hearing and appeal panels. It’s just a front to try and make things appear above board.

Sadly this is spot on

Whoever the club is they are arguing that they should be allowed to inflate sponsorship deals to as much as the sponsor is willing to pay. It is a way of bending rules to bump up revenue.
Chelsea signed a one year deal with Infinite Athlete (a tech start up only created in the last year with expected turnover of £12m) worth £40m to sponsor their shirts, Ebersole is a big mate of Boehly so it doesn't take an accountant to figure whats going on.
What is to stop Boehly using one of his separate companies investing in Infinite, them giving it to Chelsea as sponsorship, Chelsea making a smaller loss (not paying tax) and helping keep them within FFP.

Then we go over their heads and take it to a proper court hearing instead of this nonsense 3 guys in a room deciding our fate as a club.

That's a tall claim. What makes you say the money was acquired illegally? Just because Russian oligarchs were sanctioned by the UK after the invasion doesn't mean he acquired it illegally in his own country. Unfairly probably, from the Russian peoples' point of view, but that is the way for all putin's buddies Billionaires the world over.
FTFY

How? It’s based on absolutely nothing except feelings. “Just got a feeling bro” doesn’t really stand up to a legal challenge.

It is based purely on feelings.

Although we haven’t made a legal challenge, we may have a KC representing us, but it’s not a court proceeding and the people hearing the case aren’t judges.