6 + 2 Point Deductions

Just heard on talksport (I know) that “Everton have been warned that they face another breach next year”.

Where the **** has this come from?

Pressure from the big six to sell our best players at discounted prices?
It's common sense. If we've been relying on getting a £20 million allowance that we're not getting we're going to be over every year until we stop allowing for it

The wheels clearly fell off when Usmanov was sanctioned..

The question for me really is how much responsibility are we expected to bare for that?

It just feels like the entire club is being punished for Moshiri leaning on his Russian business partner..

The more I think about it the more I think that the Amortization of transfer fees is a problem. If you pay a transfer fee why can't it count against your profit and loss in that year. Prevents inflation of transfer fees.

The wheels clearly fell off when Usmanov was sanctioned..

The question for me really is how much responsibility are we expected to bare for that?

It just feels like the entire club is being punished for Moshiri leaning on his Russian business partner..
Maybe a proper regulator with the powers of government would be able to seize clubs from the hands of negligent or incapable owners - punishing the actual culprits rather than bluntly whacking the fans and players with excessive sporting sanctions.

Maybe a proper regulator with the powers of government would be able to seize clubs from the hands of negligent or incapable owners - punishing the actual culprits rather than bluntly whacking the fans and players with excessive sporting sanctions.

How could any punishment not effect the fans though?

If they just fined Moshiri however million , that would just come straight back to the club anyway wouldn't it? Unable to pay for signings or adminstration would indirectly effect us anyway.

We support the club so whatever happens we get effected.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd like to see Moshiri's entire wealth taken from him and see him living in a box under a railway bridge.

Would be a total receipe for disaster.
If you think the PL is a basket case then try looking at non league indeed start at Southend

I read that Newcastle were £155m in the red over three years but can remain within the PSR rules by claiming over £50m of that goes towards their Academy, Womens Team and Charity. Stinks a bit that
That's the same for everyone.

Clubs are permitted to exclude expenditure on Infrastructure, Youth development spend, Charitable Community spend, and Women's Football spend