6 + 2 Point Deductions

Even if the loans were documented differently though we still fail PSR and get a points deduction.

I think in terms of mitigation then you are right the fact that we couldn't get loans for the Stadium means we should be able to use that as a mitigating factor. The issue is that when you go further and try and use them as a deduction and mislead the Premier League then the IC has to make a ruling. Once they make that ruling you pretty much lose it as a mitigating factor and in the case of misleading the PL it becomes an aggravating factor.
Why do you seem so happy about it though?

TalkSPORT now. Worth a listen. Fella who seems to know what he’s talking about saying we are likely to get a third breach next season. This is because our numbers just don’t add up. Also said our defence at the commission was simply bizarre and if anything made it worse.
This was because moshiri chose to speak directly rather than through a lawyer, which is incredibly stupid

As a football team, we have to presume we'll lose the appeal and be found guilty again. This doesn't mean we should start playing suicidal football trying to win every game, but we must try and get 10 points ahead of the 18th club by the end of the season. You could tell by Masters' performance in the select committee that they're delighted with the reaction from the other teams to Everton's points deduction, so we have to presume they will stick to it at all costs. We also have to presume that the £20 million we weren't allowed to mitigate with will not happen, and sell players to make sure we pass next year. Then we can move on.
We sell players we will have to buy players to replace them, we may pass but we wouldn’t have a team to field. Or maybe we could.
6B714CCF-9984-4632-8841-6F24A9DE5E02.jpeg

This was because moshiri chose to speak directly rather than through a lawyer, which is incredibly stupid
The rules are changing in August though so I wonder if this will have a effect.

Anyone else sick of being the clubs that sells of has to sell their best players because we either;

A) can’t compete
B) have no money
C) player wants to play for a bigger club

It’s happened so many times. Why can’t be keep players and have a bloody go. So frustrating. Stones, Barkley, Lukaku, Pienaar, Rooney, Richarlison… next will be Onana, Braithwaite and maybe even Pickford.

It’s just incredible isn’t it really.

Why do you seem so happy about it though?
No, I am angry and frustrated about it.

More than anything though I am disappointed that fans are swallowing the spin coming out of the club. Even worse fans are relying on social media content creators who are profiting from this. Putting out misinformation and lies. Suggestions that this is a technical accounting issue to do with the Stadium and that the PL changed the rules.

The truth is in black and white in the Independent commision report. There is not enough fact-checking going on here and too much reliance on social media content creators.

And it was always going to happen that clubs would get around it.
The horse had already bolted by the time arsene knew he wasnt going to get his way.
Wenger loved the phrase Financial Doping it suited his agenda it justified Arsenal slipping back slightly inthe pecking order.

Arsenal fans bang in that the couldn’t compete yet if you remember they had hundreds of millions in the bank. They say it was wrong for equity to be created to create finance that’s why I find the Granda Media cash injection into Arsenal so amusing that alongside Tony Adam’s comments about one of their directors putting money into Arsenal to in effect fund players pay rises.

FFP was doomed to fail from day 1. The bigger your turnover the more you can explain away.

But if you think the old system is bias you just wait to you see how the new measure of a maximum % of income ( year one 90% two, 80% and three 70%) allowable against squad costs which are Amortisation+ Wages+ Agent fees

Its potentially another reason that we have signed players on such long deals as from my understanding is that there will be certain allowances available in the UEFA model and so likely in the PL version mirror the concession for players signed before the new model is / was implemented but irrespective the fact that these long contracts set out clearly the wages and that in-turn reduces the need for agents to be involved and paid in new contract discussions after just a couple of years

TalkSPORT now. Worth a listen. Fella who seems to know what he’s talking about saying we are likely to get a third breach next season. This is because our numbers just don’t add up. Also said our defence at the commission was simply bizarre and if anything made it worse.

Funny how all these anti-everton media blitz have appeared since the parliament hearing

He is a City supporter highly qualified legal beaver who was at one time one of their advisors. I should add he is adamant that City are innocent. There he just said that