6 + 2 Point Deductions

Carraghers piece in the Tory graph for anyone who’s hasn’t written it. He’s definitely been told by his paymasters not to criticise the premier league.
Disagree. We all know Carragher isn't capable of writing a coherent article like that.

Should be one of the main arguments at the appeal..... Any pre planning costs should have been allowed to be written off and back dated against P&S once the stadium became probable.. If they keep these rules in place nobody will be able to build a new stadium ever again, 40 million spent before planning counting against P&S is a joke and double the 19.5 we were punished over.
Watch it disappear for the Chelsea stadium build and the old Trafford refit. Then West ham get done for their repairs.

The pre-planning anomaly was identified in 2019 and we entered into an agreement with the Premier League in 2021.

As for having access to accountancy firms. The suggestion is that BDO walked away because they were not happy to sign off on the club's accounts. There was also DBB and Ingles refusal to appear in front of the IC and back Moshiri up.

This is on Moshiri. He is a billionaire with poor judgement who is used to getting his own way.
Crowe aren’t tinpot but were appointed to audit and did so and whilst it’s clear that BDO moved on or decided to walk I habvent seems anything other than rumour as to why new auditors were appointed

Carragher takes a wage from Sky Sports, Sky Sports is the Premier Leagues biggest customer, both have mutual interest in protecting the other, its a cartel, work it out!
Could someone explain this cartel to me?

It gets mentioned a hell of a lot. I think it is Sky, the Top 6 and the Premier league.

If it is a cartel though why are TNT and Amazon allowed to show games?

Why does the top 6 continually change?

And above all if the top 6 and Sky are in cahoots then why did Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Spurs and United want to join a European Super League that Sky wouldn't be showing?

Again, of no consequence to Premier League spending and FFP. The article talks of the likes of Helder Costa who joined them in 2016 and Roderick Miranda in 2017. It talks of 12 players joining after the takeover in 2016. Only 4 were Portuguese. So yes, they exploited the relationship between Nuno and Mendes but who wouldn't?

The spending Wolves did in 2022/23 was the concern when they bought Nunes for 45M, Guedes for 27M, Collins for 22M, Kalajdzic for 18M, Hwang for 16M and Lemina for 5M. They ended up getting rid of all but Hwang and Lemina although Guedes and Kalajdzic went on loan.

The point is though, that they saw an issue coming and took action. They were among the favourites to go down when Lopetegui left.

Missed Cunha for £45mill and Sarabia for £5mill.

But I'm pretty sure they saw a problem and "took action". City and the Saudi's swooped in on a corpse and threw money at them.

If the Saudi element wasn't a thing...how do you think their "plan" would've worked out?

Think the overall theme is though...none of the top 6 will ever have this issue so let's not praise Wolves firesale

It gets mentioned a hell of a lot. I think it is Sky, the Top 6 and the Premier league.

And above all if the top 6 and Sky are in cahoots then why did Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Spurs and United want to join a European Super League that Sky wouldn't be showing?

Why aren’t you at the game Bailey? I thought you went the game.

Who’s this RS?

That post absolutely proves it, do one kopite.