6 + 2 Point Deductions

We will never be over as I stated any good barrister for us going to the appeal over the first judgment i.e. 10 points deduction should first ask the so-called independent panel what our their credentials, & who they support in football for the record before he or she starts the appeal ...
In a court of law, jurors can be kicked off the jury - if they are familiar against the client or if it is loaded against the defendant....

Same should apply here .....

That would have happened from the off.

The club will never be over. It might have to start again at the bottom of the pyramid like Rangers had to do. But to all Evertonians, it will be the same club.
Exactly mate, the absolute worst is doing a Rangers and they still have a club and have found a way back to their rightful position. It would probably take us a bit longer in the English pyramid but with the strength of our fanbase we’d do it. In some respects it might even be fun.

We are a long way from that though regardless.

He said they don’t tell the commission what punishments to give but they told the commission what punishment to give.
It's probably why there were rumours that the PL had asked for a 12 point deduction. When the IC followed the formula and awarded 10 points they could then say that they came to the decision independently even though they didn't.

T
I think they stipulated they haven’t adopted the formula because they knew it was done on the back of a fag packet and without any approval from the clubs would be open to challenge.

But they gave the exact award which is certainly fishy to say the least. “This is the sanction but this isn’t the reason, honest”.

In a way it feels like they’ve tried to cover themselves by not given any reason for their decision but stating what the reason isn’t, it certainly makes it harder to appeal the decision when you don’t know what WAS the reason.

But the failure to provide reasoning, coupled with an argument about them de facto adopting the sanctions formula will be a big part of the appeal I imagine.
They didn't give the same award though.

Under the PL formula, it would have been 9 points.

1705437693077.png

Surely to god based on the uncertainty and utter cluelessness they displayed we can't be docked points. This whole scenario is utter bonkers but has real serious consequences. Surely they just need to freeze everything until they get a structure in place. There's far too much at stake
The PL don't consider EFC or the city of Liverpool and its infrasture, community and welfare to be of any consequence.