6 + 2 Point Deductions

….those at the helm might have changed but I think the club owe the fans an apology for the mess we are in.
Yes. I think we have seen “mistakes were made” a few times, but it would be fine to fight the last charge while still admitting that sheer incompetence got us anywhere near the limit. Apologise for the crap football and the crap finances.

It’s a brave move submitting accounts showing a breaching loss and saying we still think we are ok based on appeal. An arsey non-footballing IC member might just say we could have guaranteed compliance this time round by shedding one more player.

I suppose there is some hope as Paul says. It's just a question of getting things adjusted. Like tax rebates that kind of thing.

The problem I have is it's still sailing close to the wind our name is still being dragged through the mud.

And I wouldn't trust the people who we are being referred to. Trust them less than those doing our accounts

They've capitlized interest they've already been told factors into the PSR calculation in the first hearing. It's a thin/ridiculous argument.

So we are being judged on 4 seasons
19/20, 20/21, 21/22 and 22/23 BUT we have ALREADY had sanctions from:
19/20, 20/21 and 21/22.

So how can they get away with that? How does that make any club sustainable if you have to write off your assets every season to keep in check?

Mentioned it yesterday. If the club were in clear financial trouble in the first place how much do they expect it to be turned around in 1 season unless you sell off half your team. How is that sustainable?