6 + 2 Point Deductions

We need these back. We won't get them though. None of them.

We are in a struggle to the final week of the season with those below us right now.

I can see us falling back into the relegation zone again soon, unfortunately.

Those people who wrote Luton off in particular have had their delusions thrown back in their face. They are organised, and we better hope Barkley gets an injury sooner rather than later as he hands them a cool head who can pull attacking strings.
But you will write us off, everton was behind several teams and have gone up the table and got closer to other teams. Was never going to be us just getting away from it, i still think we will get half the points back. Also is key we keep up with how the team is playing and we beat teams close to us

We need these back. We won't get them though. None of them.

We are in a struggle to the final week of the season with those below us right now.

I can see us falling back into the relegation zone again soon, unfortunately.

Those people who wrote Luton off in particular have had their delusions thrown back in their face. They are organised, and we better hope Barkley gets an injury sooner rather than later as he hands them a cool head who can pull attacking strings.
We'll be fine Dave, I promise

I've been posting here for 15 years and we've found evidence that I was wrong...twice.

Please accept my fulsome apology.
You know they'll happen.

The bottom 3 have just been boosted spectacular.

I expect at least one to get some form together and keep us in the rear view mirror.
We were back in front of them before they even had their boots on.
I think we've had a our decent period.

Our players will be knocked for six by this. The opposition will be boosted.
We’ve put 12 points on the board in 6 games since this post, including games against Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle and Spurs. If this is our players being ‘knocked for six’ I’ll take it every season!
We've seen us in our very fortunate position of no injuries to key players get ourselves a decent number of points above the relegation zone. We won't sustain that luck with injuries. We needed that buffer of 8 points to survive.

I suspect we;'ll see form of the nature of the last two seasons from now on and the pressure bearing down on these players + the boost to the bottom three will see us relegated by a hand full of points.

Best case scenario is the below us remain terrible and we stay up by a point.
Our form puts us as a top half of the table team. Even if we get no points back, we will be well clear of the drop zone by the end of the season.