6 + 2 Point Deductions

View attachment 235615

That we tried to get away with this sort of thing is absolutely laughable. This is just from a scan of the document They had to try I guess but still. Utter nonsense calculating league positions based on this, or saying Richarlison was worth £80m in any world

Every other club did/do the same.

You can't deny the audited accounts mate. They're only justifying whats said on accounts that the league signed off on.

The commission just felt we're stretching it

We should get out of it if we play like we have been. But I would say we need to be looking safe-ish by the end of Jan. Contracts dangled in front of relegation threatened players might be tempting.

We should try and sell as many players as possible to Chelsea and immediately accuse them of overspending.
We've seen us in our very fortunate position of no injuries to key players get ourselves a decent number of points above the relegation zone. We won't sustain that luck with injuries. We needed that buffer of 8 points to survive.

I suspect we;'ll see form of the nature of the last two seasons from now on and the pressure bearing down on these players + the boost to the bottom three will see us relegated by a hand full of points.

Best case scenario is the below us remain terrible and we stay up by a point.

16th by Christmas.

I agree.

In my legal career misleading someone often denoted dishonesty.

It makes you wonder...who was on the panel.

Just makes no sense. I would guess its down to 5pts on appeal.

We’ll be fine, the teams around us are crap, we’ve started playing and winning, at least we now know what we have to do……

The pity is we were looking like a 10-12th placed side. We still can be.

That attracts better players to join and gives us more prize money.

Need to get to that semi final and face port vale for a final place.

Get some wins on the board next 6 league games before xmas.

Have the players really up for every match like theyre on a crusade.

Absolutely disgusting punishment.

The very least we'll get now is a nail biting third relegation season.

Once all the rage has died down I dont think a lot of people can handle that.
I think we can Dave, it will be horrific to go through again but the manager and team is in a much better place now.