6 + 2 Point Deductions

Double edged sword now.
i want to stay up and shove it down their throat.
Other hand. I dont really want to stay in this bent corrupt league and contribute anything to their "brand"

View attachment 235615

That we tried to get away with this sort of thing is absolutely laughable. This is just from a scan of the document They had to try I guess but still. Utter nonsense calculating league positions based on this, or saying Richarlison was worth £80m in any world
I think it's a fair point. We also would have received a transfer fee for the mysterious player X, I reckon at least like 10 mil or so.

The findings seem to suggest the club mislead the league on the issue of capitalised interest but I do not follow their argument as laid out.

View attachment 235618
If the league, as it states, makes no allegation of dishonesty, then I do not see how a charge of failing to act in good faith can follow.
Because the league are corrupt

How did Man Utd get a fine by UEFA for failing FFP but get past P&S for the league ?

We should get out of it if we play like we have been. But I would say we need to be looking safe-ish by the end of Jan. Contracts dangled in front of relegation threatened players might be tempting.

We should try and sell as many players as possible to Chelsea and immediately accuse them of overspending.