6 + 2 Point Deductions

Think we will know before or during first week in Jan personally.

They really wanna put this to bed, the longer it goes on, the more moaning there will IF they give us any points back.
For that to happen, surely it would have already have taken place. i dont think these are the type to start and say something in a few days are they. Then again i have no clue if they even started

For that to happen, surely it would have already have taken place. i dont think these are the type to start and say something in a few days are they. Then again i have no clue if they even started
No idea on the appeals process at all.

Maybe im giving them too much credit, but they wanna get a move on if they dont wanna open up a bigger can of worms.

IMAGINE, 2nd Feb, Transfer Window slams shut, then suddenly Everton shoot up 10 points, unlikely, but imagine the crying from the bottom 3 and Dave.

Thing that pisses me off most is the fact we would be 4 points off 6th without a deduction. A win off 7th whilst losing to Fulham, Luton and Wolves at home. All ifs and buts but a more organised summer and without this deduction we could have been right up there. The stars just never seem to align for this club.

Even the other day I was talking about Villa and the conference league with a mate. Surely we would have made a good go at that if it was around under Moyes as we finished 7th a good few times.
Personally not that arsed about the conference league. Think it would feel like an empty victory. Good for the fans etc. But not for me. Even if we've been awful for years. But agree that under Moyes we'd have potentially /probably won it.

I’d rather take the ten points , stay up , then constantly remind the. Every week that they haven’t delt with Chelsea or city and when the case is heard , be in the media , all the time and everywhere , pressuring them into doing the same as they done to us